Deputy arrested - Lamar Ledger

Full story: Lamar Ledger

A Detention Deputy for the Prowers County Sheriff's Department was fired after a lengthy investigation led to his arrest on charges of sexual assault.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 62 of62
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PRINCESS

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Reese and Family stay up and Pray up...Always remember that GOD is good all the time..We are praying the eye of the judge will be open and whatever was ment for evil GOD will turn it around...GOD knows the truth..And no matter what people are saying.. Talk is cheap.. that why people can post FREE stuff..
We believe in you and will stand by your side...
You when bad things come to people it make us stronger...And you know your doing the work that GOD called you to do..The Devil wants to break you down dont listen to him..just tell him to get be find you and walk with you head up high..put the devil under your FEET and send him(DEVIL) back to HELL..Where he belongs...
USE your FAITH in GOD and it all will be O.K...And when its all over you will how GOD is ON YOUR SIDE..(JUST LIKE ALL OF US IN COLORADO SPRINGS AND LAMAR AND LAJUNTA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD...)STAY STRONG..YOU WILL SEE HOW WOUNDERFUL GOD IS.
FBI investigator

Canon City, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Watch out for Undersheriff trowbridge. He has secret girlfriends in under his command. That place turned into one big joke!!!! If he gets elected to Sheriff I will be moving out of colorado for sure. And yes the incident was true with the arrest but its ok now you can do whatever you want there its a free for all with trowbridge in charge. As long as you dont mess with his girlfriends there. I call the prowers county sheriffs office one big f#$king joke. Wait till it all blows up in internal affiars. they will fire and shut down that entire place starting with Trowbridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 62 of62
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Prowers County Discussions

Search the Prowers County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Four arrested on drug charges - Lamar Ledger (Jun '10) Dec '13 concerned 26
Rare night tornadoes reported in Colo. (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dave 1
Council votes on Caged Conflict, new liquor sto... (Mar '11) Mar '12 Free Market 44
Bristol man arrested on cocaine charges - Lamar... (Feb '11) Oct '11 Dthizzle 9
Social Security Services no longer offered in L... (May '11) May '11 Cathy T 7
Board meets to discuss Big R property - Lamar L... (May '11) May '11 menny banks 1
County bans medical marijuana - Lamar Ledger (Dec '10) May '11 Dthizzle 61
•••
•••
•••
•••