Deputy arrested - Lamar Ledger

Full story: Lamar Ledger

A Detention Deputy for the Prowers County Sheriff's Department was fired after a lengthy investigation led to his arrest on charges of sexual assault.
Comments
1 - 20 of 62 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lamarguy

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

just when you think you know someone, they turn up wrong. glad you nailed him too. thanks. lamarguy.
eea

Liberal, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

It makes no difference if you know them or not. Thet is just wrong--!!! That person was in his care and custody---Dammm, Good job S/O....
sitting back

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

However- he is not the only one reported!!
lamarguy

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

hi there eea...how is liberal..are you still there. i was using tongue in cheek satire. i thought you knew me that well. i think you do but sometimes we furget. and yes he is not the only one reported.

have a great day there in sw kansas. i was born there many years ago. peace and watch for more info on the info from the SO and the FBI and the CBI and Nancy Pelosi...and of course PANTHER PLUMMER. LAMAR GUY
Due Process

Lamar, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

I hope you people don't hold very important positions in your community . One great thing about our country is that you are to be considered innocent untill proven guilty . However one unfortunate thing about our country is that ignorant people have the right to post ignorant comments , and claim to know more than they actualy do . Lamar Guy , if you are who I think you are I would expect as much from you . Remember anyone can file a claim , but Due Process hopefully will discover the facts .
eea

Liberal, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Due Process, your are right. No all of us know the law....
lamarguy

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

be careful Jessie, remember due process shall overcome. and hopefully discover the truth and you know ive met child molesters that just dont fit the profile, what ever that is. they wore business suits and drove nice cars. not your 'TYPICAL" MOLESTERS. and due process if you know who i am, give me a call and let me talk to you. simple as that.

and please identify ignorant. what do you mean by ignorant. and those who are ignorant can write ignorant statements? im from Las Animas. does that help you identify me. lamarguy. and just remembe we shall see what we shall see. ive been in court here a few times and let me say that DUE PROCESS does not always bring out the truth. and thats a fact.
speakin my mind

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

please remember when your writing all these comments that everyone can read that whether it did or didn't happen, as we will all find out in time, that he does has a family that is going thru a very rough time right now aswell as the other families involved from both sides of the fence!!
Simply Sad

Lamar, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

I can't beleive some of the things that are being said here! I wwnt to school with Reece and always thought of his as a great guy! I have NO IDEA what happened here but I feel like we should not judge until its all said and done. Reece has a wife and children. How would you like to be reading this online and see your husband be called a "child molester". I think we all live in glass houses and need to quit judging. We have enough problems in life without making more! Just please think before you post. Think of the family and small children!!
Idiots

La Junta, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

speakin my mind wrote:
please remember when your writing all these comments that everyone can read that whether it did or didn't happen, as we will all find out in time, that he does has a family that is going thru a very rough time right now aswell as the other families involved from both sides of the fence!!
If they're so offended then they shouldn't read the forum! If it didn't happen then they shouldn't have anything to be offended about! Freakin IDIOT!!!
glorygloryhallel ujah

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Why are you assuming this was against a child?
sigh

Lamar, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

This wasn't a child it states that the assumtions came from a former inmate..read the story befor you all start posting comments!!!
Simply Sad

Lamar, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well beleive it, I bet you wouldn't feel the same way, if this was your child. NO you'd want to cut his F*&^ing ba^%s off! If it was my husband, you better believe I'd want him as far away from my children as possible, and I'd want the whole world to know how sick he was! You all make me sick!
I'm not defending anyone!! I'm thinking of the others involved including his wife and kids! You should know how gossip gets started in a "Small town" as you state! This is the joy of living in a "Small town"!! Everyone knows everything about everyone or atleast things they do!! I wasn't there and I assume you weren't either!
lamarguy

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

wow what happened to the simple fact of innocent till proven guilty. a couple of people here had some bad Post Toasties Id say.

and this small town....well i guess if you have it against the small town then i would suggest you pack up and take it on down the road to another small town where you might find a friend or two to help you out. just my honest opinion.

everyone thought Tim Masters was guilty and look what happened, im sure there are more out there like that. but we shall see what happens soon enough. id say get your rope and a sign and parade up and down in front of the SO about this. walk for your rights to say what you think. men and women die every day so you can spout off on the pages here. go out and hunt down a drug lord and take it out on him, hes killiing people too...best of luck. lamarguy
Hmmmm

La Junta, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Not a deputy at Prowers County Jail? Big shocker there!
Lamar Girl Forever

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

The story says it was a former inmate that accused him.. Since when did our Sheriff's department have children as inmates? Just like Sigh said, "read the story!" And also you might want to consider dropping the 's' off of your name "Idiots". Just a suggestion.
speakin my mind

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

LOOK I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO EVERYONE THAT IS SAYING REECE IS A CHILD MOLESTER.....WHERE THE HELL IN THE ARTICAL OR ON THE NEWS OR ANYWHERE DID IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A CHILD?!?!? ABSOLUTLY NO WHERE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A FORMER INMATE WHICH IN COLORADO MAKES YOU OVER THE AGE OF 18 SO STOP TALKING S*&% UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! IF HE CROSSED A LINE OR SEXUALLY ASSAULTED SOMEONE THAN HE WILL PAY FOR IT AS HE SHOULD BUT IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH A CHILD!!!!! HE DOES HAVE A FAMILY OUT HERE AS WELL AS EVERYONE THAT IS INVOLVED IN THIS CASE, YES ITS TRUE THAT LAMAR COPS ARE FULL OF S*&% AND SOMETIMES SO ARE THE PPL THAT LIVE THERE!! HOWEVER I AM NOT SAYING THAT I DON'T FEEL FOR THE REPORTING PARTY AS WELL BECAUSE WE JUST DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS!! SO BEFORE ALL THE FACTS COME OUT LEAVE THE CHILD MOLESTER PART OUT BECAUSE THAT HAS YET TO BE SEEN ANYWHERE IF YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG DO IT! BUT I ACTUALLY KNOW HIM AND AM RELATED SO CUT US SOME EFFIN SLACK OK NO ONE KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT WERE INVOLVED AT THIS POINT AND SO FAR THERE HASN'T BEEN A CHILD INVOLVED!
concerned and confused

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Wow I am in shock, I sure thought of him as a nice guy and a good family man. I am for sure not wanting to judge him yet till I hear the story of what really happened. What did happen? Does anyone really know? I hate it when stuff comes out and there is hardly any info. Best of luck and for your childrens and also familys sake I hope your innocent.
Princess Colorado Spring

Peyton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

I think some people need to take the stick out of there eye..My She was a Inmate.. What is she looking for some $$$..I know Reese very very well( 30 years) and you tell me how many people in LAMAR turn themself in if they did something Wrong..I lived in Lamar and the Town Need a Good Cleaning to get some people GONE...PEOPLE THAT LIE AND ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT WAY TO GET SOME $$$$$$ SO THEY DONT HAVE TO GET OFF THE COUCH AND WORK>>>>THEY CAN JUST SMOKE ???????
I PRAY the truth will set him FREE.. And put her back as a INMATE..( For her lies..)
Princess Colorado Spring

Peyton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

speakin my mind wrote:
LOOK I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO EVERYONE THAT IS SAYING REECE IS A CHILD MOLESTER.....WHERE THE HELL IN THE ARTICAL OR ON THE NEWS OR ANYWHERE DID IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A CHILD?!?!? ABSOLUTLY NO WHERE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A FORMER INMATE WHICH IN COLORADO MAKES YOU OVER THE AGE OF 18 SO STOP TALKING S*&% UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! IF HE CROSSED A LINE OR SEXUALLY ASSAULTED SOMEONE THAN HE WILL PAY FOR IT AS HE SHOULD BUT IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH A CHILD!!!!! HE DOES HAVE A FAMILY OUT HERE AS WELL AS EVERYONE THAT IS INVOLVED IN THIS CASE, YES ITS TRUE THAT LAMAR COPS ARE FULL OF S*&% AND SOMETIMES SO ARE THE PPL THAT LIVE THERE!! HOWEVER I AM NOT SAYING THAT I DON'T FEEL FOR THE REPORTING PARTY AS WELL BECAUSE WE JUST DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS!! SO BEFORE ALL THE FACTS COME OUT LEAVE THE CHILD MOLESTER PART OUT BECAUSE THAT HAS YET TO BE SEEN ANYWHERE IF YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG DO IT! BUT I ACTUALLY KNOW HIM AND AM RELATED SO CUT US SOME EFFIN SLACK OK NO ONE KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT WERE INVOLVED AT THIS POINT AND SO FAR THERE HASN'T BEEN A CHILD INVOLVED!
You Tell the them..The stuff people will write..Reese is a good person and people need to quite telling lies...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Prowers County Discussions

Search the Prowers County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Four arrested on drug charges - Lamar Ledger (Jun '10) Dec '13 concerned 26
Rare night tornadoes reported in Colo. (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dave 1
Council votes on Caged Conflict, new liquor sto... (Mar '11) Mar '12 Free Market 44
Bristol man arrested on cocaine charges - Lamar... (Feb '11) Oct '11 Dthizzle 9
Social Security Services no longer offered in L... (May '11) May '11 Cathy T 7
Board meets to discuss Big R property - Lamar L... (May '11) May '11 menny banks 1
County bans medical marijuana - Lamar Ledger (Dec '10) May '11 Dthizzle 61
•••
•••