Discount Code for Thomas in Newport. ...

Discount Code for Thomas in Newport. Donít want you to miss it.

Posted in the Providence County Forum

Since: Dec 10

Irvington, NJ

#1 Aug 9, 2011
Hey, I just found out that Thomas the Train is coming to the Newport Dinner Train. It is going to be a fun filled special event. My kid loves Thomas so much. We canít wait to see it in person. Hope you like it too. Details below. Have fun.
"Day Out With Thomas" event is coming to the Newport Dinner Train in Newport, RI
September 1 - 4, 2011. The schedule is 8:30am to 5:00pm Thursday Ė Sunday. Ticket prices are normally $19.26 (includes tax) for ages 2 and up but click here http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/VenueListings.ac... and enter code: MOM in the access code box and get $2.00 off Friday through Sunday trains. Thursday is already discounted (doesnít work on group tickets of 20 or more).
Itís a full day of activities with Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends. The event is located at 19 Americas Cup Ave in Newport, RI 02840
Itís a family event that offers aspiring engineers and their families the unique opportunity to take a ride with the classic storybook engine, Thomas the Tank Engine at heritage railroads across the country. Thereís live continuous entertainment featuring Balloon Artist, Musician, and Magician. Thereís also an imagination station featuring rubber stamping, temporary tattoos, coloring and activity sheets, arts and crafts, and much more!!
The approximately 25 - minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine will depart every 45 minutes, rain or shine!!!
Spread the word about this great event and go enjoy it with your family!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Providence Journal Company v. Rhode Island Depa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 2
New Zealand Short Film at The Rhode Island Inte... (Aug '14) Aug '14 David Strong 1
News Rhode Island Officer Indicted on Beating Handcu... (Dec '09) Apr '10 john 2
News Providence County grand jury hands down indictm... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Susan 1
News Woonsocket man indicted in murder of girlfriend (Apr '09) Jan '10 Undercover 3
Rogeriee Thompson should NOT be a judge; she sh... (May '09) Sep '09 MAX S 2
News Judge allows sale of convicted murderer Gianqui... (Aug '09) Aug '09 djazz 1
More from around the web