Michael Schmelzinger killed in Manass...

Michael Schmelzinger killed in Manassas single-car crash

There are 1 comment on the TBD.com story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Michael Schmelzinger killed in Manassas single-car crash. In it, TBD.com reports that:

A 17-year-old Osbourn Park High School student was killed Thursday in a single-car crash in Manassas, officials say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TBD.com.

Shawn Fallah RE Michael

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Dear Michael,
You are in my thoughts. Losing you is tough to handle. In my heart, I have an overwhelming sense of grief. You played the guitar, you liked to fish, you liked to swim, you liked the outdoors. You were young, you were energetic, you were confident, you were innocent, you were a star, and most of all you were loved. You were taken way too early. You had so much unfulfilled potential. You had your entire life ahead of you. I worked with your father. You and I met twice, but your loving father couldn’t stop talking about all your accomplishments, your adventures, your innocence, your enthusiasm, and your weekly guitar practices.
Your memory will never grow old as your loving family will keep it alive. You are and will always be in our thoughts and hearts. May God bless the memories we have of you.
My deepest sympathy goes out to the Schmelzinger family as they struggle through the grief and sadness we all share.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince William County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Sexually Assaulted Woman, 73, in CVS Parkin... Jun 18 the truth 1
News 32-mile cross-county walk to raise funds for ch... May '15 kab 1
SOL opt-outs rare on Peninsula, but are an opti... May '15 Westsue-44 1
News Police: Boy, 3, Stabbed in Neck Apr '15 the truth 1
News Student reportedly raped in Brentsville High ba... (Oct '08) Apr '15 LiAr 10
News Four Teens Arrested After Assault on Sheriff's ... Apr '15 the truth 1
News Paul O'Meara challenges Nohe in Prince William ... Mar '15 RGN 1
More from around the web