Md. officer killed after being struck...

Md. officer killed after being struck by truck

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 27, 2008, titled Md. officer killed after being struck by truck. In it, Newsday reports that:

Police in Maryland say an officer has died after being hit and dragged by a pickup truck that was reported stolen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

witme

Whippany, NJ

#1 Jul 1, 2008
Forget about it . That timebomb should have been extinguished long ago.
Valley Chief

Middleburg, PA

#2 Jul 1, 2008
Absolutely fantastic! Somebody give the White family a copy of the Old Testament...eye for an eye!
PEOPLE

Bethesda, MD

#3 Jul 2, 2008
Make sure the crack head lawyer get a copy too. My prayers go out to the officer's family only!!!!!
Valley Chief wrote:
Absolutely fantastic! Somebody give the White family a copy of the Old Testament...eye for an eye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince Georges County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspects Identified In Parkdale High School Sta... (Apr '08) Mar '18 Kathy15 41
Prince Georges County Arrest Records and Crimin... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sebastian 2
pagans mc (Sep '11) Apr '15 RiderDodge 6
News Police Hope More Patrols Keep Murders Down (Jan '12) Feb '15 Watchmen 2
Our Stylish Kids Children's Consignment Sale (Feb '13) Feb '13 C Johnson 1
News Fireworks go off Sunday evening at National Harbor (Jul '12) Jul '12 Viniard 1
Andrews AFB Toastmaster Club - Temporary Reloca... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Raven Robinson 1