Deadly Accident Leading to Back Ups o...

Deadly Accident Leading to Back Ups on I-295 - wtvr

There are 5 comments on the WTVR story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Deadly Accident Leading to Back Ups on I-295 - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

All lanes are back open on Interstate 295 south in Prince George County after a fatal early morning crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Nicole

Lithonia, GA

#1 Aug 7, 2010
This is so sad. I'm not understanding how the baby didn't make it if she was properly restrained.
goss

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Nicole wrote:
This is so sad. I'm not understanding how the baby didn't make it if she was properly restrained.
If the crash is severe enough it doesn't matter if you're properly restrained or not. If the baby isn't properly restrained and the chest safety clip isn't at the proper height it can be deadly. We don't know the details of the accident.
JKK

Fort Lee, VA

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Most of the impact taken was where the child was sitting. Very sad indeed. God bless this family!!
Ash59

Princeton, WV

#4 Aug 7, 2010
Very Sad. Mom should have pulled over if she was tired. Just takes a second.
Megan

Cumming, GA

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Terrible accident. Praying for comfort and healing for this family, and all who are injuried. Very sad....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 compete to be PG prosecutor (Nov '15) Nov '15 YesSir 1
News Plan to unite PG fire services (Feb '14) Mar '14 logic 3
News Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
News Police seek to ID remains found in Prince George (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bob 1
News VIctor Starr (Jun '13) Jun '13 Samantha Starr 1
News PG gets new fire truck (Mar '13) Apr '13 SpongeBob911 44
News Prince George Parent Calls Discipline Policy Ab... (Feb '13) Feb '13 VN Vet 3
More from around the web