Misdemeanor gun charge filed against Prince George man in Hopewell

There are 27 comments on the Progress-Index story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Misdemeanor gun charge filed against Prince George man in Hopewell. In it, Progress-Index reports that:

A Prince George County man who recently shot and killed a Hopewell man in self defense was charged with brandishing a gun at the victim's girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Progress-Index.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#22 Jan 28, 2009
hopewell wrote:
<quoted text>
well the court day is the 26th of this month and then we will see the outcome you F****
Well, what was the outcome, you F*****?
ride or die bytch

Midlothian, VA

#23 Jan 29, 2009
First of all I just want to start off by saying that this would have never happened if it wasn't for that stupid whore Danielle.So all you people who wanna sit here and talk shit about Drew need to get your facts straight, If someone pointed a gun at you and threatened your life what would you do? And if you say you wouldn't shoot them then your a liar.Drew should not be the one getting blamed for this.That anorexic little midget bitch started this whole thing she should be on trial.But karma a bitch and she will get hers.
Kim

Hopewell, VA

#24 Jan 30, 2009
Hell yeah that girl needs to be the one who is blammed for all this mess! Im glad someone here actually see why all this has happened!
Kim

Powhatan, VA

#25 Feb 10, 2009
looks like some one was lying on Andrew.... they should have had their story straight to begin with...
Five Forks Genius

Petersburg, VA

#26 Feb 11, 2009
Well, it has been said that one picture is worth a thousand words, I guess this trial was proof of same.
Justice

Fincastle, VA

#27 Mar 3, 2009
Its obvious the woman is lying. She got her boyfriend killed and is trying to stir up more trouble.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#28 Apr 14, 2010
Do you think the decedent ran out of Purina Cadaver Chow by now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plan to unite PG fire services (Feb '14) Mar '14 logic 3
News Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
News Police seek to ID remains found in Prince George (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bob 1
News VIctor Starr (Jun '13) Jun '13 Samantha Starr 1
News PG gets new fire truck (Mar '13) Apr '13 SpongeBob911 44
News Prince George Parent Calls Discipline Policy Ab... (Feb '13) Feb '13 VN Vet 3
News Charlottesville Environmental Group Opposes I-9... (Dec '12) Dec '12 VN Vet 2
More from around the web