Former teacher pleads guilty

Former teacher pleads guilty

There are 3 comments on the The Progress-Index story from Nov 2, 2007, titled Former teacher pleads guilty. In it, The Progress-Index reports that:

“That prompted them to go back and look at the funds for while she had been the treasurer”

Former Beazley Elementary School teacher and Parent Teacher Organization Treasurer Penny Clements pleaded guilty Thursday in Prince George County Circuit Court to embezzling more than $23,000 over a period of ... via The Progress-Index

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Progress-Index.

Penny

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2007
I've known her for over a year. I feel sorry for her children. She is a very negative, judging, hurtful woman. Her daughter plays travel softball and Penny has been known for her nasty/rude comments (about all parents). Also, her daughter has the best softball equipment, gear, clothing, you name it... they have a lot of money coming from somewhere. I just thought her husband made a lot of money. I wish to remain anonymous but everyone feels this way. I'm sad this happened to her family and I hope things turn out for the best.
Penny

Nashville, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2007
I've asked that this be removed as I find it offensive. I only wish her the best and I hope she can find peace within herself. Nobody has the right to judge anyone and her family should be in our prayers during this time.
anonymous writer

AOL

#3 Feb 19, 2008
I have known her for a very long time and her children.I feel really bad for the kids and what they have to go thorough at school.Penny has always talked bad about other parents and kids.I don't believe that she used that money for medical bills.The kids were always getting new things then brag to other kids what they got or the vacations they were taking.Penny would go on a weekend get-a-way in the summer all the time.If she was so bad off and needed the money for bills why was she taking so many trips.She is lying about what she did with the money and I have no respect for her at all.You are suppose to teach your children not to steal but she is showing them that it's ok.I feel that she will get away scott free with no jail time which is wrong.I feel if she pays back the money she should still go to jail,she needs to pay for what she has done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 compete to be PG prosecutor (Nov '15) Nov '15 YesSir 1
News Plan to unite PG fire services (Feb '14) Mar '14 logic 3
News Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
News Police seek to ID remains found in Prince George (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bob 1
News VIctor Starr (Jun '13) Jun '13 Samantha Starr 1
News PG gets new fire truck (Mar '13) Apr '13 SpongeBob911 44
News Prince George Parent Calls Discipline Policy Ab... (Feb '13) Feb '13 VN Vet 3
More from around the web