Prince George police looking for stab...

Prince George police looking for stabbing suspect

There are 4 comments on the NBC12 story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Prince George police looking for stabbing suspect. In it, NBC12 reports that:

Prince George County police are looking for 45-year-old Melvin Cagle. He's accused of stabbing a 43-year-old man Wednesday evening, just before seven, in the 19,000 block of Templeton Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC12.

goofypeople

Petersburg, VA

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Who was it that was stabbed? Was this suspect found and should I worry about running into him? Really this makes NO SENSE?? I would like to know how you can stab someone and the only thing the police are doing are waiting for a tip from crime solvers?? so suspect is NOT dangerous??? If anyone has any more info about this PLEASE let me know.
free to speak

United States

#2 Jun 4, 2010
goofypeople wrote:
Who was it that was stabbed? Was this suspect found and should I worry about running into him? Really this makes NO SENSE?? I would like to know how you can stab someone and the only thing the police are doing are waiting for a tip from crime solvers?? so suspect is NOT dangerous??? If anyone has any more info about this PLEASE let me know.
the fact that you think the ONLY thing the police are doing is waiting for tips, shows your ignorance. the police are doing their job, INVESTIGATING, and part of the investigation is asking for anyone that knows anything to call Crimesolvers. a lot of cases are solved because of eyewitnesses. Police are not psychic and they dont have a crystal ball. at some point they need the help of those that saw or know something about the crime.

and if you want to know about this incident, why dont you do like everyone else and check out the news. it mentions both the victim and the suspect.
LOL in PG

United States

#3 Jun 4, 2010
free to speak wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact that you think the ONLY thing the police are doing is waiting for tips, shows your ignorance. the police are doing their job, INVESTIGATING, and part of the investigation is asking for anyone that knows anything to call Crimesolvers. a lot of cases are solved because of eyewitnesses. Police are not psychic and they dont have a crystal ball. at some point they need the help of those that saw or know something about the crime.
and if you want to know about this incident, why dont you do like everyone else and check out the news. it mentions both the victim and the suspect.
AMEN!!
goofypeople

Petersburg, VA

#4 Jun 7, 2010
LOL in PG wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!
you both must be PG cops what news story has the victims name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 compete to be PG prosecutor (Nov '15) Nov '15 YesSir 1
News Plan to unite PG fire services (Feb '14) Mar '14 logic 3
News Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
News Police seek to ID remains found in Prince George (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bob 1
News VIctor Starr (Jun '13) Jun '13 Samantha Starr 1
News PG gets new fire truck (Mar '13) Apr '13 SpongeBob911 44
News Prince George Parent Calls Discipline Policy Ab... (Feb '13) Feb '13 VN Vet 3
More from around the web