Anti-LGBT Activist Linda Wall Admits ...

Anti-LGBT Activist Linda Wall Admits To Molesting Girl 40 Years Ago | Lez Get Real

There are 10 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Oct 27, 2011, titled Anti-LGBT Activist Linda Wall Admits To Molesting Girl 40 Years Ago | Lez Get Real. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Perhaps Linda Wall should join the Catholic Church. After all, they love to hide amoral child predators. She would fit right in. Wall has admitted that when she was a junior high teacher some forty years ago, she had an affair with a female student. Now she claims to be a ‘different person.’

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Well, at least it is nice to see that the anti-GLBT folks have equality of the sexes. Prior to this, I thought it was limited to male politicians and preachers.
Harold Camping s Senility

Media, PA

#2 Oct 27, 2011
As if she doesn't still have "issues." She's a different person mostly in terms of her extraordinary denial of her (at least) bisexuality and of her sexual dysfunction.

If she has also been able to avoid using positions of authority to get in girls'(or boys') pants in the interim, then that's just swell.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#3 Oct 27, 2011
This woman's eyes look evil.
Dale H

Herndon, VA

#4 Oct 27, 2011
If she were liberal conservatives would be screaming foul! They would say she's not fit to hold office because of her past. How do we REALLY know she's changed?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5 Oct 27, 2011
Dale H wrote:
If she were liberal conservatives would be screaming foul! They would say she's not fit to hold office because of her past. How do we REALLY know she's changed?
Maybe she's kept it in her pants, but she has NOT changed. She is still the "gym teacher," Sue Sylvester from "Glee" comes to mind, who offered to give a student a leg rub, or whatever gym teachers use to get into girl's panties.

How odd, another conservative hypocrite who tries to bully others into submission and denial of self. I WISH the girl/woman would come forward and get old crazy eyes into trouble.

For once I am relieved to see that for once it is a conservative woman who was out of control. I thought only the fundie males were like that, I guess I was wrong.

Palm Springs, California

#6 Oct 27, 2011
Dale H wrote:
The conservatives will say NOTHING about this story. They will be mum as the grave.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#7 Oct 27, 2011
FTA:"There is no statute of limitations when it comes to this crime, but Prince George County Police Sergeant Michael Taber has indicated that in order for her to be prosecuted, the victim would have to come forward."

So I guess if someone admits to planting a bomb that killed dozens of people, unless someone came forward as a 'victim' they couldn't prosecute?

When did confessions of a crime become immaterial in pressing charges?

“Your Gods' Rules not mine.”

Since: Apr 07

Indianapolis

#8 Oct 27, 2011
If a male teacher screwed one of his students and then said it was a "youthful mistake" they'd lynch his ass.

She's a portrait of the typical right winger: deluded, self-absorbed and out of touch.

Palm Springs, California

#9 Oct 27, 2011
lndychick wrote:
If a male teacher screwed one of his students and then said it was a "youthful mistake" they'd lynch his ass.
She's a portrait of the typical right winger: deluded, self-absorbed and out of touch.
She's just this side of feeling sorry for herself and dripping in self pity. I'm surprised she is not charging the GIRL for attacking her.
notbuyingit

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Oct 29, 2011
A pedophile talking about how Jesus saved her. Too bad Jesus didn't save that child from being raped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince George County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plan to unite PG fire services (Feb '14) Mar '14 logic 3
News Ruff ranks high on gift-taking list (Feb '14) Feb '14 Warren 1
News Police seek to ID remains found in Prince George (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bob 1
News VIctor Starr (Jun '13) Jun '13 Samantha Starr 1
News PG gets new fire truck (Mar '13) Apr '13 SpongeBob911 44
News Prince George Parent Calls Discipline Policy Ab... (Feb '13) Feb '13 VN Vet 3
News Charlottesville Environmental Group Opposes I-9... (Dec '12) Dec '12 VN Vet 2
More from around the web