Deadly Home Invasion in Prince Edward County

Police say three men forced their way into a home on Route 460 early Sunday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
cvillemom

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Thank goodness the homeowner and child were not injured, and too bad the third one got away.
think about it

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Good thing they had a gun to defend themselves.

Since: Oct 12

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
High-five to the homeowner!

Too bad you couldn't get the third piece of human garbage and save the police the trouble of having to find him.

But 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

You've made our fine Commonwealth proud.

Cheers!
Jack Bauer

Arlington, VA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
That's where I was born 60 years ago, sure is not like it used to be, watch the homeowner get charged with 2 counts of murder.
Clyde

Fairfax, VA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Where's Piers Morgan and Mayor Bloomberg now? Did the homeowner have more than 7 rounds? I bet he did! But no charges in Virginia, what a great story!
Really Too

Buena Vista, VA

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Hell yeah! Git sum!
proud

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Way to go homeowner!!!! You did well and a good shot to... dam obama is trying to ruin it all if it was up to him they would have harmed you and your child and you would have had no way to defend yourself but hell you did and you did it well!!!
Zooloo

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Nice to read that the homeowner was not hurt for a change.... Always makes me rethink owning a gun!
Zooloo

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Feb 17, 2013
proud wrote:
Way to go homeowner!!!! You did well and a good shot to... dam obama is trying to ruin it all if it was up to him they would have harmed you and your child and you would have had no way to defend yourself but hell you did and you did it well!!!
You should do your research Obama is not trying to take guns away... please... do your research! Thankyou ;)

Judged:

24

19

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Eville

Altavista, VA

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Brilliant!
40 oz malt in bag

Arlington, VA

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Zooloo wrote:
Nice to read that the homeowner was not hurt for a change.... Always makes me rethink owning a gun!
Zooloo you sound like the kind they would take away your Lil gun & pistol whip & shoot ya !
ATTA BOY

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Good job to the homeowner!!!! Way to protect your family!!!!
Bob

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Let's see how the media lefties play this one.

"Two innocent, dark-complected victims murdered by a gun-crazed, ultra right-wing, racist, Christian redneck?"

Solution--gun control!
Jerryberry Sperry

Alexandria, VA

#15 Feb 17, 2013
No doubt the deceased were simply attempting to eke out a living in their chosen profession...

There is the left spin for you.

Good job homeowner! Two of those douchebags will never harm another person. May the third be brought to justice swiftly!
Eville

Altavista, VA

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Here is my hypothesis.

This went down in single wide trailer. That tells me this is not some random burglary attempt. The homeowner probably had something these bastards wanted. My stereotype radar sez meth or meth money.

I guess we will wait and see.
Bob wrote:
Let's see how the media lefties play this one.
"Two innocent, dark-complected victims murdered by a gun-crazed, ultra right-wing, racist, Christian redneck?"
Solution--gun control!
83fan

Stuarts Draft, VA

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Glad the homeowner got 2. should have gotten the 3rd.!!
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Oh how the gun cowboys love this insanity.

Judged:

12

12

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the last word

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Zooloo wrote:
<quoted text> You should do your research Obama is not trying to take guns away... please... do your research! Thankyou ;)
how can you believe a word he says after all his lies
I Left Cville Socialism

Waynesboro, VA

#20 Feb 17, 2013
sez you wrote:
Oh how the gun cowboys love this insanity.
Oh, you're supporting the three free range democrats in their effort to steal and injure. No doubt you'd cheer for them if the parent was killed and the child Dumlered. Your kind of people, eh?
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Feb 17, 2013
I Left Cville Socialism wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're supporting the three free range democrats in their effort to steal and injure. No doubt you'd cheer for them if the parent was killed and the child Dumlered. Your kind of people, eh?
And who's the sicko here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince Edward County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ontario Winery Profile: Strewn Winery Aug 27 Wine 1
Ontario Wine Wednesday: Small Talk Vineyards Jun '14 more 1
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3
Polar vortex claims another victim: Ontario grapes (Feb '14) Feb '14 over on other hills 1
The Ontario government plays Santa to Ontario W... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dean 1
Prince Edward County shootings leaves two dead (Dec '12) Dec '12 Tammy Ingram 2
Talk about Prince Edward County (Nov '12) Nov '12 hardrock 1
•••

Prince Edward County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••