Dead Body Found Along Preston Road

Oct 6, 2008 Full story: WDTV Bridgeport

The Preston County sheriff's department is investigating a possible homicide, sheriff Ron Crites says a man's body was found by a passerby at about yesterday afternoon in a ditch along route 7 near Ron's ...

Full Story
SICKENED

Morgantown, WV

#1 Oct 7, 2008
There is no regard for human life anymore. What is wrong with people? I hope the person who killed him and left him along the side of the road never gets a moment of sleep for the rest of their lives. What goes around comes around....kinda makes you wonder what's in store for YOU....doesn't it?
Marie_K

Duluth, MN

#2 Oct 8, 2008
Thank you for these sentiments. This man's name was not "Robert" Kelsey, but "Bob" Kelsey. That was his given name at birth. He was my stepson and I appreciate what you have written here. It makes me sick to think of Bob lying in the ditch like this. He was a rather troubled person himself, but did not deserve a death in this manner.
If anyone can tell me anything more about this case, I would appreciate hearing about it. Thus far I have not heard back from the medical examiner in Morgantown and am wondering what is to become of his body. I am in Minnesota. Thank you.
Barbara Kelsey Carolan

Sound Beach, NY

#3 Oct 16, 2009
Marie_K wrote:
Thank you for these sentiments. This man's name was not "Robert" Kelsey, but "Bob" Kelsey. That was his given name at birth. He was my stepson and I appreciate what you have written here. It makes me sick to think of Bob lying in the ditch like this. He was a rather troubled person himself, but did not deserve a death in this manner.
If anyone can tell me anything more about this case, I would appreciate hearing about it. Thus far I have not heard back from the medical examiner in Morgantown and am wondering what is to become of his body. I am in Minnesota. Thank you.
Marie,
My condolences to you for the passing of Uncle Bob & Grandpa Joe & my dad Paul. I didnt want to impose by trying to get in touch with you. Please get in touch with me via email & I can send you my # so we can talk if you would like. usaflyboyswife@yahoo or aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Kelly (Mar '14) Jul '14 mme 2
James DeGasperin Sentenced (Aug '08) Mar '14 HeeHaw 3
Jeff Snyder/Snider (Aug '13) Aug '13 Truth 1
BOE rescinds insurance vote (Apr '13) Apr '13 Kathy 1
puerto rican man arrested last night in valley ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 not right now 2
Police searching for man who abducted child (Feb '13) Feb '13 news 1
Parade Cancelled (Dec '12) Dec '12 ballerina 63
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Preston County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••