Two arrested after burglary investigation in Prentiss County

Jul 24, 2012 Full story: Newms360.com

During the early morning hours of Monday July 23 the Prentiss County Sheriff's Office received the report of a suspicious vehicle at Silome Methodist Church on County Road 4101.

Full Story
concernd person

Atmore, AL

#1 Jul 31, 2012
ive gotta say the comments made are supposed to be nice i mean were did she get that shirt? an did she relly go to northeast what is that. u know if u pepole would be more concernd about what would make two good pepole lives get so bad they would turn to breakin into a church instesd of attendin one or mayby even askin for there help.an prayin for them.Then mayby youguys wont end up in a bad place like they are. an buy the way im sure that the furtherest thing in her mind when she was havin her mug shot made was where did she get her shirt. she may have been thinkin of her kids or that this is her bottom or her life was over as she once knew it. i think i got my point across.An as far as i know shes never been in any trouble. an the male onced coached some of the well respected pepoles kids in boonville. an was prestley workin for the city of boonville. on evey city car or truck that had any problems even the city police cars to my understandin to have that job it has to be by vote..all im sayin is just bc pepole make bad choices doesnt make them bad person an we should be prayin for them an there childern they did not ask for this an lord knows what they may b goin throug .my prayers are with the whole family. an im with the boy that says you pepole should mind there on buzz exp if uhave nothin but bad things to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prentiss County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prentiss County shooting leaves one hospitalize... Nov 24 True 17
Booneville retiree finds joy in everything - ev... (Jun '14) Jun '14 huh 4
Toddler dies after accident in Booneville (May '14) May '14 Mom of 3 2
Four injured in Prentiss County accident (Mar '14) Mar '14 sheckys back 2
Booneville woman arrested after disturbance wit... (Mar '13) Oct '13 Dud 84
Corinth man dies in Prentiss County jail (Aug '13) Oct '13 k 27
Tennessee man charged in Booneville auto burglary (Oct '13) Oct '13 well well 1
More from around the web