Mana s disappearance, death being inv...

Mana s disappearance, death being investigated as homicide

There are 3 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Mar 13, 2010, titled Mana s disappearance, death being investigated as homicide. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

The death of James M. Rembowski, 54, of Dayton, whose unidentified body was found July 18, 2008, on an abandoned property in the 7000 block of Lexington-Salem Road, is being handled as a homicide investigation, according Sheriff Mike Simpson of the Preble County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

saffron

Emerald Isle, NC

#1 Mar 24, 2010
Well, at least we finally got a name. Can't seem to come up with a picture of the guy, though. Took months to get the guy in NAMUS, but he is gone from the database quickly. Can't find him in the Broward County Fl court system either. Many people may have seen him somewhere, but not know his name. I would like to confirm EVERYTHING coming out of PCSO's mouth.....
Suggest the roommates do the same...
Saffron

Emerald Isle, NC

#2 Mar 29, 2010
The sex offender's name is James FRANCIS Rembowski.
I guess it is the same guy.
Tony

Detroit, MI

#3 Jul 14, 2016
saffron wrote:
Well, at least we finally got a name. Can't seem to come up with a picture of the guy, though. Took months to get the guy in NAMUS, but he is gone from the database quickly. Can't find him in the Broward County Fl court system either. Many people may have seen him somewhere, but not know his name. I would like to confirm EVERYTHING coming out of PCSO's mouth.....
Suggest the roommates do the same...
It is the same guy, I know who he is. I drove him from Miami FL, I know his son

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridge Family Pot of Gold (Oct '09) Dec 29 Nightwish 9
News Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Feb '17 Rachael 4
News Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth la... (Apr '10) Sep '16 Crossfire 56
Eaton - Hick Capital of Southwest Ohio? (May '16) May '16 Randy Jewells 1
News Dead man found at house in Preble County (Apr '12) Jan '16 ex family member 103
News Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) Sep '15 David Scott 8
News Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
More from around the web