Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests ...

Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth lab bust

There are 56 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth lab bust. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

EATON, Ohio -- Four people are in the Preble County Jail today after their arrests in connection with what police were describing as a large-scale methamphetamine drug operation from their duplex on Oakland Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mae Hemm

Kinston, NC

#41 May 30, 2011
swtseptember wrote:
im just curious to know who is peacemonger to tell anyone if they can or cant post here get a grip on life dumb ass that would be like you going to buy the dayton daily news paper and someone telling you you cant buy that you don't live in dayton!!!! if im not mistaken anyone who wants can post here geesh...
It is a palpable mindset in all of Preble County. Outsiders are not welcomed with open arms. You will be interrogated about your history under the guise of interest in you and then get ignored/dodged when you inquire about theirs. It is really a "closed" society, despite all the churches around.....
tmack

Maineville, OH

#42 Dec 14, 2011
one of those people were my mom. she made a mistake. it doesnt mean she is a horrible perso, damn.
Smoke

Hamilton, OH

#43 Dec 15, 2011
Hey Everyone Welcome To Preble County It Has Been Around For Years and People Are Just Now Seeing It
Peacemonger You Have Hit The Nail On The Head Hear
There More Problems In Preble County Then people Really Know Welfare and Meth Heads are Not The Only Problem.
Time To Clean House With The County Leaders and The Local Police and Sheriffs Office
jenny

Marengo, OH

#44 Dec 16, 2011
i am new to the area ,and therefor clicked on this forum for information. i thought it would be a good idea to know where the meth lab was/is to insure protection for my children. all i found are insults against the poor. i also pay taxes, own my own home and have worked my whole life. i am however, by no means ,wealthy enough to feed all of preble counties children. maybe a day of volunteering at a food bank would change your mind about our poor and jobless. GOD BLESS
Peacemonger

West Chester, OH

#45 Dec 20, 2011
tmack wrote:
one of those people were my mom. she made a mistake. it doesnt mean she is a horrible perso, damn.
Look at all the mistakes she had sex with.
so you know

Mendota, IL

#46 Dec 21, 2011
Smoke is right, And that can be said for Wayne county in Indiana also. Its way past time to clean house.
Smoke

Hamilton, OH

#47 Dec 22, 2011
It Time This Country Goes Back To The Ols School On These Problems That Are Occuring On A Daily Bases It Time for Criminals to Be Held Accountable For There Actions With No Excusses A Eye For A Eye and Tooth for Tooth Some Live Your Life Will Be Taken No More Apeals Or Excusses That The Are Bypolar, Of The Come For A Broken Home or Abused Home, Or Was molested That Is Nothing Other Then A Bullshit Excuess If Your Are Convicted Of Taken Someone Life You Die The Next Day.
That Called The Old School And The Rest Of The Criminals Will Think Twice Beore They o It Again
Peacemonger

Dayton, OH

#48 Jun 12, 2012
The women that was arrested in this bust is worshipped greatly in this county by all kinds of skanks & faggot loving girls. Her boyfriend at the time of the arrest is a satan woshipping, openly gay black man, that enjoys beatings from other men. It's really sad how pretty women around here love being with scumbag sissies.
The Mad Jew

Dayton, OH

#49 Jun 25, 2012
I believe that at the time of the arrest, all 4 meth heads were havingan orgy, note that 3 out of the 4 were men.
Tax payer

Middletown, OH

#50 Jul 2, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao.... what kind of world are you dreaming of? This is life and you can't change it so stop crying and being a coldhearted jerk.Go cry to the people in charge see if they change it for you lol
You must not have any kids , and thats ok , but people who do have ,have every right to get back what they pay in taxes(refund) I You and everyone else payes into that all year long , and does diserve thier share back.But i do agree, if you dont have children , you shouldnt have to pay school taxes....
Peacemonger

Dayton, OH

#51 Nov 3, 2012
Peacemonger wrote:
The women that was arrested in this bust is worshipped greatly in this county by all kinds of skanks & faggot loving girls. Her boyfriend at the time of the arrest is a satan woshipping, openly gay black man, that enjoys beatings from other men. It's really sad how pretty women around here love being with scumbag sissies.
That's common knowledge here in Eaton. The scummier you are, the women you attract.
Termo-nuclear gut puke

Dayton, OH

#52 Nov 10, 2012
I like how people think that the woman involved is a victim, like she was coerced, kidknapped, and forced tnto the trouble she gets into. It's her own fault for dating non-working homosexuals.
loveprebleco

United States

#53 Apr 23, 2015
I have lived in Preble co my whole life and I'm 52. Once in my twenties I had a toddler son. My husband had left me. I was going to school for med assistant. I contacted job and family services and was told that I did not qualify for any assistance because I was going to school. I said ok so if I just sit at home and do nothing I could get help and the lady said yes. There are definitely people who really need the help but there are to many people who abuse the system using their benefits for drugs. Selling their food stamps for drugs. I have seen this on my street.I thank because of the people who abuse the system everyone who gets them should have random drug test. If your not guilty u have nothing to worry about. Also I think that welfare should only cover 2 pregnancies after that you are on your own. Stop having babies if you can't afford it . I heard that Indiana has a drug test law so many people are moving to Preble Co because we don't. Come on Preble Co get your head out of the sand
Ehs1997

Columbus, OH

#54 Sep 2, 2016
Wow ppl r harsh. I know some really good ppl that get help n I know some bad. But if someone needs help the honest way then so b it! There's no shame n it. I agree that when u lose ur job n need help to get on ur feet u get help. But if u abuse it then they shouldn't get it. Drug test the ones who get it. Then u get the bad ones off it
Guess who

Connersville, IN

#55 Sep 9, 2016
Mae Hemm in my mouth and butt wrote:
It is a palpable mindset in all of Preble County. Outsiders are not welcomed with open arms. You will be interrogated about your history under the guise of interest in you and then get ignored/dodged when you inquire about theirs. It is really a "closed" society, despite all the churches around.....
Please learn the meaning of palpable so that you can use it correctly and avoid proving that you're an idiot.

P.S. I fixed your name for you.
Crossfire

Wallace, NC

#56 Sep 10, 2016
Guess who is the idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Please learn the meaning of palpable so that you can use it correctly and avoid proving that you're an idiot.

P.S. I fixed your name for you.
And I fixed your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Feb '17 Rachael 4
Eaton - Hick Capital of Southwest Ohio? (May '16) May '16 Randy Jewells 1
News Dead man found at house in Preble County (Apr '12) Jan '16 ex family member 103
News Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) Sep '15 David Scott 8
News Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
News Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fa Q 1
News Witnesses say execution prolonged with gasps, s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hang em high 3
More from around the web