Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests ...

Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth lab bust

There are 53 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth lab bust. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

EATON, Ohio -- Four people are in the Preble County Jail today after their arrests in connection with what police were describing as a large-scale methamphetamine drug operation from their duplex on Oakland Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#21 Jun 6, 2010
The best way to get rid of poverty & the poor is to eliminate ALL welfare programs. That would inspire people to DO for themselves, instead of taking handouts. As far as folks that lose thier job or get in a financial pinch, then let's get some private help going like , food from church's, small loans from friends, neihgbors, or relatives.
just me

De Graff, OH

#22 Jun 8, 2010
Peacemonger wrote:
I agree EHS1996, 100%. Little One & just me are two of the ones that ruin it for people in need.
You are a jerk and I am not ruining anything. I am out of work right now, my husband attends college and we have 3 kids to feed so yea we need a little help right now. So go be a jerk somewhere else and try to find your heart on the way. I do agree that drug heads and dealers sitting around on welfare is a crock of sh** but I am not one of thoes people.
just me

De Graff, OH

#23 Jun 8, 2010
Peacemonger wrote:
The best way to get rid of poverty & the poor is to eliminate ALL welfare programs. That would inspire people to DO for themselves, instead of taking handouts. As far as folks that lose thier job or get in a financial pinch, then let's get some private help going like , food from church's, small loans from friends, neihgbors, or relatives.
Not everyone has friends,neighbors or relatives who have money to spare as they are trying to feed their families and pay bills as well.
Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#24 Jun 8, 2010
In the immortal words of George W. Bush "Well that's just too bad."
Little One

Fairfield, OH

#25 Jun 16, 2010
All I have to say is Peacemonger is an A-hole who I hope is in a position one day with not one person to help them so they can see just how hard it can be.
EHS1996

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Jun 16, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>You are a jerk and I am not ruining anything. I am out of work right now, my husband attends college and we have 3 kids to feed so yea we need a little help right now. So go be a jerk somewhere else and try to find your heart on the way. I do agree that drug heads and dealers sitting around on welfare is a crock of sh** but I am not one of thoes people.
The programs should be there for people who have worked, and run into hard times and need a little extra help to stay afloat. One thing I do know is there are people out there who are receiving disability benefits-who have been busted on drug charges. I think the government should also do something to monitor that if you are receiving benefits such as that, and get busted on certain types of charges-then don't continue to expect a handout! If you are well enough to deal/manufacture drugs-you are well enough to get a freaking real tax paying job!
just me

De Graff, OH

#27 Jun 17, 2010
EHS1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
The programs should be there for people who have worked, and run into hard times and need a little extra help to stay afloat. One thing I do know is there are people out there who are receiving disability benefits-who have been busted on drug charges. I think the government should also do something to monitor that if you are receiving benefits such as that, and get busted on certain types of charges-then don't continue to expect a handout! If you are well enough to deal/manufacture drugs-you are well enough to get a freaking real tax paying job!
I totally agree. I have heard that they are getting ready to drug test people before they will let them sign up for assistance Good idea I think.
just me

De Graff, OH

#28 Jun 17, 2010
Little One wrote:
All I have to say is Peacemonger is an A-hole who I hope is in a position one day with not one person to help them so they can see just how hard it can be.
Yea he or she is pretty cruel. I don't wish bad on anyone but I hope one day they are caught in hard times and can't find a way out that would JUST BE TOO BAD!
EHS1996

Warminster, PA

#29 Jun 18, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. I have heard that they are getting ready to drug test people before they will let them sign up for assistance Good idea I think.
I hope they are looking at going back on the ones who are already established as well. I know of one person who has been on DB for years-don't know if they've ever worked, and had two meth busts...So glad the government is supporting making that shit!
just me

De Graff, OH

#30 Jun 19, 2010
EHS1996 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they are looking at going back on the ones who are already established as well. I know of one person who has been on DB for years-don't know if they've ever worked, and had two meth busts...So glad the government is supporting making that shit!
Yea that would be an awesome idea. And yea it is bullshit that these drug makers and dealers are getting help from our government.
Thankful

Broomall, PA

#31 Jun 29, 2010
Hubby and I got laid off from our jobs around the same time. He worked for the same place for 20 years and I worked there for 15 years. The company we worked for shut the doors. It was harder than heck to get any type of <temporary> assistance until we could find another job. Although we did NOT qualify for anything other than getting our kids on Medicaid I was thankful for that. At least our 2 children would be covered if they were to get sick. Now as for hubby and I we were not insured but found that most doctors offices and pharmacies will give you discount costs if not insured. Thank goodness we are back on our feet and back to work. But wow for those many years of working I guess they couldnt afford to help US out much. Guess its only for those that need help for extended amount of years not those of us on a short term basis. No wonder our Country is in such a mess.
wow

Oxford, OH

#32 Jul 2, 2010
peacemonger u seem like a very cold and miserable person very selfish an self centered too .if a child was hungry would ya just give em a block of cheese...yep r system doesnt always work right but its what we have until it gets better ..so pick up ur nieghbor or friend in need let that sacrafice break some of that ice of ur mean ass heart...and u workin here or bn here for business is takin it away from these welfare people yall r talkin about so either except it or do business in anothrer town which im sure u will find the same things goin on
u no my dad

Sterling, VA

#33 Aug 12, 2010
y dont u people just let them be if some one wants to smoke alittle dope let them it dont make them a bad person and it should be their choice
Rawtruth2010

Hamilton, OH

#34 Aug 28, 2010
Peacemonger wrote:
They should have thought about all that before they had kids. It's not harsh, it's reality. I also believe that couples & single parents should not get bigger tax refunds. Also people with no kids should not have to pay any kind of school tax what so ever, leave that to the people that decided to have kids. Not everyone should suffer, that is not what this country is about. Do away with taxation without representation !!!!
YOU ARE A JACKASS!Do us a favor and commit suicide.
wildman

Cedar Grove, TN

#35 Aug 29, 2010
just me wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone has friends,neighbors or relatives who have money to spare as they are trying to feed their families and pay bills as well.
Get off your A$$ and grow a garden its hard work but my God do something for your self.
Peacemonger

Fairfield, OH

#36 Aug 30, 2010
Rawtruth2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A JACKASS!Do us a favor and commit suicide.
No, you're just a scared little girl.
Thermo-nuclear gut puke

Fairfield, OH

#37 Sep 1, 2010
Who cares anyway. Anybody that cooks meth deserves castration & one way ticket to The Congo. No pun intended for the colored guy with green hair, I'm sure his hairdresser boyfriend would miss him.
swtseptember

Cincinnati, OH

#38 May 9, 2011
im just curious to know who is peacemonger to tell anyone if they can or cant post here get a grip on life dumb ass that would be like you going to buy the dayton daily news paper and someone telling you you cant buy that you don't live in dayton!!!! if im not mistaken anyone who wants can post here geesh...
Anonymous

Luttrell, TN

#39 May 17, 2011
EHS1996, You and I went to school together and I can think of no one that was in that class that was worth a shit (Male Anyway). I remember folks real well and all I remember was a bunch of posers and crack heads unless you was one of the few living off mommy and daddies legacy. Smile dick head, you have been exposed.
Ugly- Out
Peacemonger

Middletown, OH

#40 May 17, 2011
Bichard Freeman, what a little wuss. Why would such a pretty woman like Rachael Winters want to date scum anyway ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eaton - Hick Capital of Southwest Ohio? May '16 Randy Jewells 1
News Dead man found at house in Preble County (Apr '12) Jan '16 ex family member 103
News Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) Sep '15 David Scott 8
News Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
News Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fa Q 1
News Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 wecantallbelosers 1
News Witnesses say execution prolonged with gasps, s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hang em high 3
More from around the web