Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth lab bust

Mar 31, 2010 Full story: Palladium-Item 52

EATON, Ohio -- Four people are in the Preble County Jail today after their arrests in connection with what police were describing as a large-scale methamphetamine drug operation from their duplex on Oakland Drive.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
thinker

Mason, OH

#1 Apr 1, 2010
Now let's see if anything is done about it!!
abbgalebradley

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2010
What r we coming to the mayors neiceIn this ond
News

Eaton, OH

#3 Apr 21, 2010
It's a damn shame a person has to be in danger of addicts robbing you, running over you,destroying your community,and your children, burning up your tax dollars...and some of the very people you elected to protect and serve look the other way. Does an honest, God fearing person stand a chance?

watchout

Mason, OH

#4 Apr 27, 2010
abbgalebradley wrote:
What r we coming to the mayors neiceIn this ond
can you spell you help cook with the maffia karma will get you and niece of the city manager
Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#5 Apr 27, 2010
This town is full of retards ran by the moronic colosuss.
News

Eaton, OH

#6 Apr 28, 2010
Peacemonger wrote:
This town is full of retards ran by the moronic colosuss.
and just how long ago did you leave for greener pastures?
Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#7 May 3, 2010
I'm here for business purposes, News. I also believe all welfare scum in Preble County should have thier benifits taken from them & just get a block of cheese a week.
News

Eaton, OH

#8 May 4, 2010
Peacemonger wrote:
I'm here for business purposes, News. I also believe all welfare scum in Preble County should have thier benifits taken from them & just get a block of cheese a week.
Are you here to pick up your cheese?
peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#9 May 6, 2010
No News. I'm here to expose litle homo meth heads like you.
News

Eaton, OH

#10 May 6, 2010
good luck...enjoy your cheese
Mcdoo

Mount Gilead, OH

#11 May 18, 2010
i used to live on oakland drive when i was younger, the railroad tracks were right behind my house, what was the adress it used to be a nice peace street what happenend?
News

Eaton, OH

#12 May 19, 2010
Eaton is still a great little town...only a few trouble makers every now and then.
wow

Mount Gilead, OH

#13 May 21, 2010
Peacemonger wrote:
That is harsh. Some people on welfare are not scum. Some people have lost jobs or can't find work and have kids to raise so they have no choice but to be on welfare. Now people sitting around on welfare selling drugs and not even trying to be productive yea I think that is crap. Get out of preble county with all that bullsh**, this is a good county and we don't want none of that garbage here. If we wanted Dayton we'd move to Dayton so take all that trash back where it is coming from.
Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#14 May 24, 2010
They should have thought about all that before they had kids. It's not harsh, it's reality. I also believe that couples & single parents should not get bigger tax refunds. Also people with no kids should not have to pay any kind of school tax what so ever, leave that to the people that decided to have kids. Not everyone should suffer, that is not what this country is about. Do away with taxation without representation !!!!
just me

Mount Gilead, OH

#15 May 31, 2010
Peacemonger wrote:
They should have thought about all that before they had kids. It's not harsh, it's reality. I also believe that couples & single parents should not get bigger tax refunds. Also people with no kids should not have to pay any kind of school tax what so ever, leave that to the people that decided to have kids. Not everyone should suffer, that is not what this country is about. Do away with taxation without representation !!!!
Lmao.... what kind of world are you dreaming of? This is life and you can't change it so stop crying and being a coldhearted jerk.Go cry to the people in charge see if they change it for you lol
Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#16 Jun 2, 2010
If your not from Eaton, stay out of the forum, you lazy welfare cheeser.
Little One

Hamilton, OH

#17 Jun 3, 2010
Wow Peacemonger!! I would really like for you to lose your job and have no way to feed yourself or pay your bills then tell me if you think welfare is that bad. Yes people abuse it but there are some people who actually need it for a short amount of time to get back on their feet... Lord forbid you become unable to work, what would you do then just sit and starve to death so that you wasn't a "welfare loser" hahahahahahaha Kharma will come around and get you one day

Since: May 10

Boston, MA

#18 Jun 3, 2010
I fault the system, and the way it works more than anything else. I had one time in my life when I needed like 2 months of help-I've worked since I was 15, and paid taxes. I got nine kinds of hell from the county about getting help-finally got it-one months worth. That helped me, but what I had to go through to get it-and I only needed short term help while I could not work was BS. As long as the system lets people live off it-the people will continue to do so. I see a ton of people out there on disability too-who really don't deserve it either, but then there are those who do, and can't get any help...
Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#19 Jun 4, 2010
I agree EHS1996, 100%. Little One & just me are two of the ones that ruin it for people in need.
Little One

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#20 Jun 5, 2010
How is what I said ruining it for anyone... I said that some people do need it and yes it is abused because the government allows it to be. Everything in my post is about people who need it not for the people who abuse it. I would like you to point out in my post the part that is ruining it for everyone else since you seem to know everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fa Q 1
Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) May '14 anewfoundbeliever 6
Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 wecantallbelosers 1
Witnesses say execution prolonged with gasps, s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hang em high 3
Unclear future for executions after man took 26... (Jan '14) Jan '14 mamma 13
Police Dispose Of 7,000 Pounds Of Fireworks (Jun '12) Jan '14 Richard_ 2
More from around the web