Dead man found at house in Preble County

Dead man found at house in Preble County

There are 103 comments on the WHIO story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Dead man found at house in Preble County. In it, WHIO reports that:

Police on Wednesday night were investigating the death of a man found in the rear of a house at South Commerce Street and South Water Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

JUSTICE

United States

#23 Apr 20, 2012
God know the cops fucked up with Clayton and justice certainly wasnt served there. But then again that was a situation where the swat team screwed up. With Andy thats not the case. I do believe Andy was jumped because anyone who knows the least bit about Sabrina Smith knows the nasty ho thrives on that sort of crap. You know that bitch isnt losing any sleep over what she caused. I hope they nail her for being an accesory to murder. Andy i know your out there somewhere drinking a beer and i hope you are able to haunt that ho until her dying day!
Just dosnt add up

Fairfield, OH

#24 Apr 20, 2012
Ummm has anyone noticed that SABRINA put these exact words on her facebook aBOUT AN HR AFTER ANDY WAS SEEN LEAVING THE HOUSE "aNDY WENT HOME AND SHOT HIMSELF."
If you knew why didnt you tell the police so they could have tried to catch up to him and save him!? Why? because i think this Sabrina bitch set Andy up too! Andy i didnt know you as well some others but I really dont believe you have it in you to kill a man for o reason. This case smells and I have a feeling its gonna smell for a while. Lewisburg cops are known for covering shit up, ask even the people who live in that town. What Lewisburg dosnt know is there are too many people that knew Andy and loved him for them to let this slip by w/o being explained...
I mean the more and more I read about this the more I feel as if justice hasnt been served!
da truth bitchez

United States

#25 Apr 20, 2012
andy was into bad drugs. its y he lost his job. he had temper problemz to. i say good ridence. The real victums r the smith family.
Andys_friend

United States

#26 Apr 20, 2012
Bitchez ur an ignorant fck! U dont know diddly shyt about anything. Andy is the real victim!
alot of questions

United States

#27 Apr 20, 2012
I worked with Paul for many years and he never seemed confrontational. I could be very wrong and dont know the facts but if it was self defense why didnt the guy stick around? If he was outnumbered and in fear of his life he absolutely had the right to defend himself by ANY means necessary. He could have gotten off. I wish he wouldnt have hurt himself and all the people on this site who obviously cared a great deal for him. Im sorry for everyones loss
self defense

Middletown, OH

#28 Apr 20, 2012
da truth bitchez wrote:
andy was into bad drugs. its y he lost his job. he had temper problemz to. i say good ridence. The real victums r the smith family.
bullshit. u r just trying to defend the fat evil souless smiths. they will rot in hell for what they did. he wasnt into "hard drugs", and i know that for a fact. anyways the coroner will do a drug test to the body & that will prove he wasnt high. just so u know u ignorant hick
rip andy

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Apr 20, 2012
I knew him my whole life. He was a sweet loving man. I will always miss him. Cant even believe this shit. He deserved better
rip andy

Hamilton, OH

#31 Apr 20, 2012
did andy have a temper hell yeah but dont we all...he yelled and took it out on things not ppl ...this is hell for all right now we just need the truth thats all !!
neighbour near by

North Miami Beach, FL

#32 Apr 20, 2012
So true childish dramatic ways is right. You could always hear her yelling and screaming and always be in the attackers in the situation. she always cried wolf but andy was the victim. so sad for her family has pushed him to have it comes to this end. you know I wonder how it feels to know that she is the reason that her mom's husband is dead. how could she lives with herself and how she still at her mom looks at her now.
Cold Hard Truth wrote:
Im glad I found this forum. I used to work with Andy and he constantly talked about the hell Sabrina and her family put him through. I hope that bitch will never sleep again knowing that she has the blood of two men on her hands. If it wasnt for her childish dramatic ways, this could have been avoided. But from what I hear shes always lived for the drama. Fuck the Smith family for causing such a good person to snap and then take his own life. God knows what they did and they will be punished!

Since: Apr 12

Union City, NJ

#35 Apr 20, 2012
It wont let me reply directly to bitchez post so here it is. Andy was not, i repeat, NOT stalking that heifer! She lied and cheated on him and caused so much of her drama that this is the end result. I hope the stupid skank gets nailed for it. A person can only be pushed so far before they break and thats what she did to him. I can honestly say that i see her setting him up. She might not have meant for it to go as far as it did, but now she has to live with the consequences. Truthfully that in itself is not enough punishment for her. I hope she frys in hell for what she caused. So know the REAL TRUTH bitchez before u open ur mouth to show the world just how plain idiotic u r!
Mae Hemm

Dunn, NC

#37 Apr 20, 2012
Awesum Possum wrote:
*standing ovation to MERKKK* tell it like it is! Lets get the truth out there!!
Sounds like the police have this wrapped up tight. Both families should be able to get the complete investigation package as soon as the tox comes back. Right? Photos, statements, autopsy data.

Truth hurts, truth heals.
Zach Music

Carroll, OH

#38 Apr 20, 2012
I feel for Andy and Paul I didn't know either one of them personally Extremely unfortunate and sad for everyone and the community. Man is it easy to slander and call names when you don't have to show your name. You people make me sick
forum4dacriminal lyinsane

Delaware, OH

#40 Apr 20, 2012
Ive never read so much bullshit in my life. conspiracy theories about some unemployed, 26 year old preble county man lol. yea, im sure the smiths have the preble countys finest on their payroll so they will cover this up. lol get a clue. this nice guy had to have been pushed too far? just like when he threatened to kill his principle while he was school, huh? people thought jeffrey dahmer was a nice guy too...you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Heather Wells

Lebanon, OH

#41 Apr 21, 2012
All of this unruly idiotic comments toward two families who are grieving in pain over a lost member to all.......I don't know either of them personally, but I will say none of you will ever know the truth and to come up w such stories like you were there is rediculous!!!! To bash on these people w such childish words is ignorant. Both families are grieving from the loss of a loved one.....for whatever reason YouWillNeverKnowTheTruth!!!!!! !!!! So Grow Up!!!!!!!!
Andywillbemissed

Hamilton, OH

#42 Apr 21, 2012
People are fricking ignorant. I knew andy and his dad bill personally, andy did have some anger issues but hell who doesnt after being pushed too far? If my girl was always screwing around on me and her family always treated me like crap, calling me names, disrespecting me, covering for her while she is out blowing or "gumming" every dick in lewisburg I think I would be pretty pissed off myself. He wasnt stalking her she lives off the main drag in lewisburg with 50 other people like a bunch of mexicans so he had to pass her house to get through town. Paul was a prick who was always disrespectful to Andy and whom obviously this day ran his mouth just a tad too much and Andy did what was needed. After the adrenaline was gone and he realized just how severe it was and felt so bad he went back to his house/dads farm and took his own life. He wasnt the type to just hurt people. He was always real nice and respectful and was not into heavy drugs. Its preble count 90% of people here smoke pot, grow it, like to drink and you have the occassional meth whores like the smiths whom andy finally had enough of. Any normal man with Balls would have done the same thing Andy did after so long, I myself can only be pushed so far before I snap, especially by another man. Paul should not have talked such a big game and played Billy bad ass if he couldnt back it up. R.I.P Andy! Ill be sipping on a cold one for you tonight my freind.
Andywillbemissed

Hamilton, OH

#43 Apr 21, 2012
oh and too forum4dacrimallyinsane you talk about some "unemployed 26 yr old" he busted his ass on his dads farm which is alot harder than anywork you have ever done im sure. And im sure alot of boys have threatened to kill their principle, especially the prick in lewisburg. Ive threatened to kill my dog after it shit on my couch one time, didnt mean I was gonna do it.
who was the neighbor

United States

#44 Apr 21, 2012
The neighbor is NOT A METH OR CRACKHEAD! Just a hardworking family man who was trying to relax with his family when he and his family were thrown into a nightmare.
self defense wrote:
im glad others are questioning this also. We need the facts & details. i for 1 am waiting to see the results of the investigation... but preble county has been known to botch investigations in the past.... and who was that neighbor they interviewed? what a jerk off, was he sure he saw what he saw or was the meth/crack clouding his senses & judgement? look at his boots & pants. u cant tell me he wasnt intoxicated by something, i know drug addicts & he was radiating crackhead drug addict aura to me....
self defense

Middletown, OH

#45 Apr 21, 2012
i almost guarantee that neighbor spends money on hard drugs. like i said i know what addicts look like & talk like & he was radiating some massive "im dirt poor because i smoke rocks vibe." thats why working people are poor. i work, i dont use drugs & i have money flowing all day long.... because i dont waste my money on drugs. those boots & jeans tell a different story, the story they tell is that dude spends so much money on getting f*cked up he cant afford important things in life like basic clothing. what a waste of a human being!
wanting answers

Chicago, IL

#46 Apr 21, 2012
None of this makes any sense and the police are coming up with conclusions without doing a thorough investigation.first off, Paul was there to clean the house. Suspicious to me but not to the police. Andy was the only one who ever cleaned that house. Sabrina never cared how messy her house was. Why on this day was he conveniently cleaning the house. The only logical answer was he was waiting for something or someone. That's only the beginning, and I'm already pissed. The sad fact is that the investigation will be half assed. So many variables, no competent policemen.
self defense

Middletown, OH

#47 Apr 21, 2012
wanting answers wrote:
None of this makes any sense and the police are coming up with conclusions without doing a thorough investigation.first off, Paul was there to clean the house. Suspicious to me but not to the police. Andy was the only one who ever cleaned that house. Sabrina never cared how messy her house was. Why on this day was he conveniently cleaning the house. The only logical answer was he was waiting for something or someone. That's only the beginning, and I'm already pissed. The sad fact is that the investigation will be half assed. So many variables, no competent policemen.
exactly. lewisburg cops dont investigate anything & of course they are going to blow this investigation, so basicly there is no hope for a accurate investigation, because our cops dont investigate anything regularly so they are out of practice and will blow it since its a small town..... kinda like officer barbrady from south park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Feb '17 Rachael 4
News Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth la... (Apr '10) Sep '16 Crossfire 56
Eaton - Hick Capital of Southwest Ohio? (May '16) May '16 Randy Jewells 1
News Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) Sep '15 David Scott 8
News Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
News Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fa Q 1
News Witnesses say execution prolonged with gasps, s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hang em high 3
More from around the web