Dead man found at house in Preble County

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: WHIO 101

Police on Wednesday night were investigating the death of a man found in the rear of a house at South Commerce Street and South Water Street.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
RIP Andy

Greenville, OH

#3 Apr 19, 2012
just out of curiosity are you saying Paul was abusive to Andy?? Im not defending anyone I just knew andy he was a real nice, respectful guy but cant even pinpoint whom this Paul Guy is...Cant find pics or anything anywhere. I just couldnt see Andy doing anything like this unless majorly provoked.
Andys_friend

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Andy had to be majorly pushed to do something like that. Sabrina Smith was no good for him. Andy was a nice guy that didnt deserve the crap that family gave him! I can only imagine what went through his mind when he realized what he had been pushed to. He just couldnt handle it. Sabrina Smith and her family can rot in hell!
Self Defense

Oroville, CA

#5 Apr 19, 2012
I have personally heard the way the Smiths treated him in the background of a couple phone calls. They were no good for him, hateful & demeaning. Someone can only take so much of that. Andy Powell was one of the nicest people I've met, alway's said please & thank you. I never heard him talk about anything that would lead me to believe he was a cold hearted killer..... No, someone had to push on him to get this reaction! Maybe he was getting attacked & grabbed for the closest thing to defend himself with, which ended up accidentally killing the attacker! In the moment of realizing what had just happened, he took off because he could no longer live with himself after that. It is a very unfortunate situation. I am waiting for the results of the investigation, however I know the Smiths & whats his face are no angels themselves, in fact they are pretty hateful, disrespectful, & demeaning, and maybe all their bullying finally has caught up with them. Karma is such a b*tch
jugatech

Fairborn, OH

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Andy will be missed. Never heard him say a bad word about anyone
Andys_friend

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2012
You are absolutely right Self Defense! They did so many horrible things to him. Andy was such a sweetheart. He will be greatly missed! One day (and i hope im around to see it) the rest of the smiths will get theirs.
BvilleIN

Rushville, IN

#8 Apr 19, 2012
RIP Andy, we had some fun times. I hope find peace where ever you go.
Self Defense

Oroville, CA

#9 Apr 19, 2012
RIP Andy, you will be missed & I hope you find peace in the afterlife....

However, No Remorse for the people that drove him to this, none whatsoever.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#10 Apr 19, 2012
Ive heard Andy talk about all the crap that bitch Sabrina put him thru. Her family had a big hand in it too. Ive known Andy for years. Ive seen him back down from a man half his size. He was a non confrontational guy. He HAD to have been pushed to the breaking point for that to happen. RIP Andy, u will be missed. I know that he couldnt live with taking another persons life but i wish it wouldve ended differently.
Andys_friend

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2012
Someone should post this link on facebook so others can voice their opinion too. Andy bro ... I hope ur in a better place where u can be happy.
WTF

Greenville, OH

#12 Apr 19, 2012
There is more to this sad part is very few will ever know what really happen.This had to be self defense or foul play !!
Andys_friend

United States

#13 Apr 19, 2012
Amen WTF! I thinks its a little of both!

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2012
I agree with WTF. The only 2 people that truly know all the details are gone. I also think it was a lil of both.
Merkkk

Greenville, OH

#15 Apr 19, 2012
Fowl Play is DAMN RIGHT!
Notice how the News stations can't answer all the REAL questions!
- New stations have changed there story from Andy having Multiple gunshot wounds to only 1 and then multiple agin?
-Where is this supposed GUN?
-IF it were MULTIPLE shots that Killed Andy I'm convinced it wasn't Suicide. how many people that Commit Suicide with a gun shoot themselves MORE than ONCE... ummm ouchh?
-People Commit suicide to get away from there pain not go through more!
Another thing...
-Why did Montgomery County take over this case instead of Leweisburg taking control?
-The Neighbor that was on channel 7 said He saw Andy running away from the house covered in blood... He said He couldn't keep up with him.
-So Andy ran nearly a qtr mile from his home and then before making it to his house he shot himself?
-One news station says that Andy was found dead at home.
-That's a LIE> Andy never came home -via his parents...
-Why do they refuse to tell details of Andy's death or Pauls for that matter...
-What killed paul?
-Where EXACTLY did Andy die?
-WHen and where was Andy shot?
-I mean there are diffrent scenarios that could have happen:
-Was Andy there when Paul showed up?
-Was Paul there when Andy showed up?
I don't know honestly i feel like spomethings are being covered up/not told.
It sucks that this happen, two people have been lost, good or bad. 2 lives have been taken adn all the people that love and surround them just want to know what happen and for ALL PROOF TO BE BROUGHT TO THE SURFASCE.
R.I.P Andy Powell
Cold Hard Truth

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Im glad I found this forum. I used to work with Andy and he constantly talked about the hell Sabrina and her family put him through. I hope that bitch will never sleep again knowing that she has the blood of two men on her hands. If it wasnt for her childish dramatic ways, this could have been avoided. But from what I hear shes always lived for the drama. Fuck the Smith family for causing such a good person to snap and then take his own life. God knows what they did and they will be punished!

United States

#17 Apr 19, 2012
*standing ovation to MERKKK* tell it like it is! Lets get the truth out there!!
Looking for the truth

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2012
i heard some of the same things that merkkk said. Preble county needs to solve this one quick with no cover ups. I cant believe andy would do this. I think he was set up and dealt a raw hand. GIVE US THE REAL TRUTH!
self defense

Middletown, OH

#19 Apr 19, 2012
im glad others are questioning this also. We need the facts & details. i for 1 am waiting to see the results of the investigation... but preble county has been known to botch investigations in the past.... and who was that neighbor they interviewed? what a jerk off, was he sure he saw what he saw or was the meth/crack clouding his senses & judgement? look at his boots & pants. u cant tell me he wasnt intoxicated by something, i know drug addicts & he was radiating crackhead drug addict aura to me....
godhatesfatbitch es

United States

#20 Apr 19, 2012
god hates fat bitches and so do i. heres what happened sabrina called andy and records will prove this .told em to come over .multible people in the house none in lb fights fair . waiting but no sabrina. when he seen 5 dudes coming to attack he grabbd a hammer bashed dudes head in. and the other pussies ran cuz they seen what happened to paul .if the cops do there job sabrina faty smith will get the chair. and here other pussy acomplacice s will follow. cuz we all know fat girls cant keep there mouth shut. rip andy love ya and dont worry god almighty has a filtering system. so youll be drinking budweiser tall boys with st peter .cant beleive this shit im so pissed
self defense

Middletown, OH

#21 Apr 20, 2012
that sounds right to me. these pussies dont know what a fair fight is & they love to gang up on people. there is more to this story & it all needs to come out because they instigated the whole terrible situation. when someone fights back in self defense because they are being attacked by 5 people trapped in house then survival sets in, its because instict tells us to defend ourselves. there have to be more witness who saw the people running out of the front of the house before powell went out the back.... no one has even asked if anyone ran out the front when this when down. i hope the police are looking into that.
godhatesfatbitch es

United States

#22 Apr 20, 2012
they wont just like clayton itr an open and shut case is paul charactre wysong mafia connebted i know wysong owns that building this smells like a wysong cover up to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct 1 OEM Oasis 3
Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... Jun '14 Fa Q 1
Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) May '14 anewfoundbeliever 6
Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 wecantallbelosers 1
Witnesses say execution prolonged with gasps, s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hang em high 3
Unclear future for executions after man took 26... (Jan '14) Jan '14 mamma 13
Police Dispose Of 7,000 Pounds Of Fireworks (Jun '12) Jan '14 Richard_ 2

Preble County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE