3 teens charged after burglary

3 teens charged after burglary

There are 22 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Nov 27, 2009, titled 3 teens charged after burglary. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

EATON, Ohio -- Three teenagers face burglary and theft charges after a home was burglarized early Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peacemonger

Dayton, OH

#22 Jul 6, 2012
Some one wrote:
I am a CLOSE friend to one of the boys that "did it" and by the way he is STILL in prison. And this really pisses me off. The two that ACTUALLY robbed the house is out and free. While the other one who was SITTING in the car is still in prison. This town has so many other things they need to worrie about. If the police would stop trying to bust teenagers and worrie about the meth labs and other things in this town we wouldn't have a problem.So dairysan know the story before you judge. And no i was not in on it.So shut your mouth.
Wah ! Wah ! you little girl.
some one

United States

#23 Feb 11, 2013
Its funny that the one who sat in the car and got 2 years in prison moved out of this peace of shit town and is now working as a full time tattoo artist, while the other 2 are still running around being pieces of shit. Ones in jail for molesting a 14 year old girl and the other one is now one of eatons finest herion addicts. karma at its finest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Nov 17 Santo Landerer 2
News Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth la... (Apr '10) Sep '16 Crossfire 56
Eaton - Hick Capital of Southwest Ohio? (May '16) May '16 Randy Jewells 1
News Dead man found at house in Preble County (Apr '12) Jan '16 ex family member 103
News Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) Sep '15 David Scott 8
News Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
News Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fa Q 1
More from around the web