Drug materials found within reach of ...

Drug materials found within reach of 2 children; parents charged

There are 3 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from May 10, 2010, titled Drug materials found within reach of 2 children; parents charged. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

The Preble County Prosecutor's office approved felony charges of trafficking heroin and possession of heroin against a Camden couple who allegedly kept drug paraphernalia within reach of their two children inside an unkempt apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Just Me

De Graff, OH

#1 May 10, 2010
This is sad. It breaks my heart how drugs take over people to the point that they don't even care for the safety of their own children. Just terribly, terribly sad. Drugs are evil and just sickening.These two are so young and they have screwed up bad. i feel bad for the babies involved as well, I just thank God they did not get ahold of anything dangerous to harm or even kill them. SAD DRUGS ARE ILL..........
exit

Oxford, OH

#2 Jul 1, 2010
i think its sad i think its about time...there was a young man who passed away at the same home same people...didnt call for help atraid to get into trouble and took time to clean things up then wasnt for the children it was so the law didnt get it before they could do it up and get hi...thats whats sickning..they grew up with this young man they just left to die and let his families heart b ripped out and to live with the rest of thyre lives ..i understand he self induced the drug but what kinda of person doesnt consider the life of a human being...i hope they burn theyre asses so for all u meth monsters who can still read i hope they get everyone of u ...u dont seem to heed to the warnings of this drug ...so b it u need to b removed from society u bring far more harm than any kind of joy u could get from the hi
Peacemonger

Eaton, OH

#3 Jul 5, 2010
These peices of trash do not deserve to have sex, much less have children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Feb '17 Rachael 4
News Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth la... (Apr '10) Sep '16 Crossfire 56
Eaton - Hick Capital of Southwest Ohio? (May '16) May '16 Randy Jewells 1
News Dead man found at house in Preble County (Apr '12) Jan '16 ex family member 103
News Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) Sep '15 David Scott 8
News Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
News Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fa Q 1
More from around the web