Hit and Run on 503 and Camden West Elkton Road

Posted in the Preble County Forum

Sheila Medlin

Valparaiso, IN

#1 Nov 13, 2009
My aunt was hit by a dull cobalt blue vehicle On November 11th around 11am. She was shoveling debris around her home. She lives in the house on 503 and Camden West Elkton Road. The car did not stop and all she can recall is the color. We are looking for people that may have seen the incident, or was in the vehicle at the time. She had to be air lifted to Miami Valley. She has 2 fractures in her back, along with Road rash, and a broken wrist. She was very lucky to survive the accident. If we can get her story out there, and people can start watching for the color of the vehicle (its not a common color) west Elkton is a very small town village. thank you
Barb B-1983

Eaton, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Hello, Sheila
Look at my post on 9/12. My son was charged at by a woman in a blue Prius! Have you found out anything new? This is very disturbing. I hope your aunt is doing better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fa Q 1
Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) May '14 anewfoundbeliever 6
Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 wecantallbelosers 1
Witnesses say execution prolonged with gasps, s... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hang em high 3
Unclear future for executions after man took 26... (Jan '14) Jan '14 mamma 13
Police Dispose Of 7,000 Pounds Of Fireworks (Jun '12) Jan '14 Richard_ 2
More from around the web