Camden man arrested in Preble County ...

Camden man arrested in Preble County fire/homicide investigation

There are 6 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Oct 28, 2011, titled Camden man arrested in Preble County fire/homicide investigation. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

Investigators with the Preble County Sheriff's office have arrested a 21-year-old Camden, Ohio, man in connection with a homicide this week in Fairhaven.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

smoke

Hamilton, OH

#1 Oct 31, 2011
I think The He Needs To Become A Death Row Guest
Beat His Ass Up and Tie Him To a Chair And Set Fire To Him
Thermo-nuclear gut puke

Middletown, OH

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Are you the Smoke dude from Mortal Kombat ?
so you know

Mendota, IL

#3 Nov 2, 2011
smoke wrote:
Tell us how you really feel smoke. Just kidding i agree with you. By the way smpke check out the Richmond in. form about olive garden and the American flag . I been debateing a idiot there.
nsnsns

Wilson, NC

#4 Nov 6, 2011
smoke wrote:
Hey, what say we have a trial first? This is Preble County after all. Have you visited the Triple Homicide site? Christmas is coming'. Nothing like a homicide to get the overtime rollin' in.

Just sayin'......
smoke

Hamilton, OH

#5 Nov 7, 2011
That Is The Biigest Problem In The United States Lets Give Them A Trial First and Lete Find Them Guilty And Let The Set On Death Row For 20 Years and let The Tax Payers Pay For His Housing At $45.00 Per Day Do The Math On That For 20 Years I Would Be Cheaper If The Plead Guilty Just To Put A
$2.00 Bullet In There Head But There Is People Out There Said That They Still Have Right I think If You Murder Someone Of Hurt A Child And You Are Found Guilty You On The Fast Track To Death Within 12 Hours, They Give Criminals More Rights Then People That Obey The Law

This Guy I know Him They Should Beat Him To Death and Set Fire To His ASS He Is A Real Piece Of Shit
NSNSNS

Wilson, NC

#6 Nov 12, 2011
Maybe he is a POS....they do make the best "Patsies".

The county is filthy....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Preble County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grubbs accused of aggravated arson in ... (Mar '14) Feb '17 Rachael 4
News Eaton, Ohio police make four arrests in meth la... (Apr '10) Sep '16 Crossfire 56
Eaton - Hick Capital of Southwest Ohio? (May '16) May '16 Randy Jewells 1
News Dead man found at house in Preble County (Apr '12) Jan '16 ex family member 103
News Murder-suicide investigation under way in Prebl... (Apr '12) Sep '15 David Scott 8
News Cold Case Project: 1987 triple homicide vexes P... (Feb '13) Oct '14 OEM Oasis 3
News Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Fa Q 1
More from around the web