is he with shane adams (homer)

is he with shane adams (homer)

Posted in the Powell County Forum

anyone know him

Macon, GA

#1 Apr 13, 2009
he has a big stick and he is good in bed would like to find him again so i can see and feel of it again
big durb

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2009
i know him he is married 2 kids am good friend of his he is fatiful has a good wife anything else you want to know
yeah

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2009
looks like somebody's trying to cause trouble. What's wrong with people?
MICHELLE THORPE

Clay City, KY

#4 Apr 15, 2009
big durb wrote:
i know him he is married 2 kids am good friend of his he is fatiful has a good wife anything else you want to know
u just fell the test he is not married... he has to boys by red bitch......so what is ur problem .. i kick her ass once and i can do it again ....... bitch
MICHELLE THORPE

Macon, GA

#6 Apr 15, 2009
MICHELLE THORPE wrote:
<quoted text> dont have to cause trouble when he come to me so kiss my FUCKING ASS
by the way im happly married with two beatuiful girls .. he not really come to me but he has lots of girls around him if i was red i would kick his ass i would not put up with it .. he is out all night and she is either home or work for her and him even the boys i think he is doing her dirty ...i should have never said anything but ppl piss me off when they do things like him to women and childrens .. my bad sorry
lol yeap

Macon, GA

#7 Apr 19, 2009
yeah wrote:
looks like somebody's trying to cause trouble. What's wrong with people?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm was he good last night mmmmmmmmmmmmm i will never forget us he will fat red bitch lol hahahahaha he was good mmm
br498r

Clarksville, TN

#8 Jul 17, 2009
homer is a dumb ass if he is cheatting on his old lady because she does everything for him and thier 2 kids. i know for a fact he is cheatting on angie with a girl up on ct creek. i think she should kick his ass for real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Hawkins is a sexy man! Thu Exexex 2
Jeffery Dunn Dec '16 Tell it like it is 1
sex (Aug '12) Nov '16 Truth 8
gbnf (Dec '09) Oct '16 Nobody important 2
Sheriff Rogers....and I use that term loosley (Aug '14) Oct '16 broke 5
Travis "Tiny" Noble Oct '16 Lesbian Chic 1
Keeli from food court Oct '16 Curious 1
More from around the web