Autopsy: Attack's stress led to death

Autopsy: Attack's stress led to death

There are 1 comment on the Amarillo.com story from Dec 18, 2010, titled Autopsy: Attack's stress led to death. In it, Amarillo.com reports that:

Preliminary autopsy results released Friday show an Amarillo woman died of a heart attack as a result of stress from a beating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amarillo.com.

who cares

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Dec 20, 2010
I just want to say to all you people out there,that didn't know Deidre black as a person.You all need to stop assuming thing's about these people.Who you know nothing about.I was reading post from people who were so rude.To the family and friends of Deidre's.I knew Deidre because I grew up with her.But since we all got grown and went our own way's you lose touch with people.But she was a sweet person.Some of you people do not have a heart,to say the thing's you were saying.These people have just lost a love one.In the worse way,they don't need you all saying thing's that are hurtful.That's disrespectful,Denise is not even put to rest yet.My God,
No one will ever know what happen only her and the people that where there and God.I want you to keep in mind,a Mother has just lost a child.And a brother has lost a sister,a Grandmother has lost a Granddaughter.My heart goes out to that family,I pray God gives them the courage they need to make it through these time's.But they do not need you wise cracks,and rude comments right now.Deidre will be missed by all the people that knew her.It's hard enough having to deal with the pain of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same Sex Marriage in Texas? (Dec '14) Dec '14 Brad Henderson 2
Rosetta Burns (Apr '14) Apr '14 Ohio 1
News Search warrant at Medina homes unrelated to sex... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Texas Lawyer 1
News Fugitive Finder: Man wanted for burglary of hab... (Nov '12) Nov '12 TExM 1
Sex (Oct '12) Oct '12 Derek 1
News Dalhart man dies, 2 hurt in rollover (Jun '12) Jun '12 jennifer 1
News Criminal past doesn't stop voting (May '12) May '12 pretty damn sad 1
More from around the web