Texas Woman Jailed In Death Of Abused...

Texas Woman Jailed In Death Of Abused Toddler

There are 1 comment on the KWTX story from Feb 7, 2009, titled Texas Woman Jailed In Death Of Abused Toddler. In it, KWTX reports that:

A 26-year-old Amarillo woman and her 18-year-old boyfriend were both in jail Saturday, charged in the death of the womana s abused and malnourished 3-year-old son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWTX.

BLA

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 25, 2009
I don't blame the boyfriend. As a mother you should always watch over you child. This mother should be hung. There so many red lights about this case. The boyfriend is only 18 with 8 kids. Come on CPS had all the red light there. It should come back on CPS for not doing what they should have done, and now we have a dead child. It's things like this that kill me. The mother much be on drugs, and where is this young man mother and father? Why was a young man of his age with this lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same Sex Marriage in Texas? (Dec '14) Dec '14 Brad Henderson 2
Rosetta Burns (Apr '14) Apr '14 Ohio 1
News Search warrant at Medina homes unrelated to sex... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Texas Lawyer 1
News Fugitive Finder: Man wanted for burglary of hab... (Nov '12) Nov '12 TExM 1
Sex (Oct '12) Oct '12 Derek 1
News Dalhart man dies, 2 hurt in rollover (Jun '12) Jun '12 jennifer 1
News Criminal past doesn't stop voting (May '12) May '12 pretty damn sad 1
More from around the web