Officials say Vincent Lobianco was wanted for violating his parole from a 2006 conviction.

Nov 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kdka.com

Share + Nov 7, 2009 12:58 pm US/Eastern COUDERSPORT, Pa. 1 of 2 Officials say Vincent Lobianco was wanted for violating his parole from a 2006 conviction.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Adam

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

vince, snap the hell out of it and get your life together, until then i'm not your little brother, or "beefers" i'm nothing related to you. I looked up to you, and you really hurt me. What about Anthony and Cameron? You really don't care do you, I dont even know why i'm wasting my time...
Bella

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Adam,
Do you know anything about addiction? Maybe your family should "read up on it!" Addiction is a serious illness and unless the entire family is involved in the recovery process, the odds are very slim that the addict will stay clean. Enabling is also a very serious and is common in many effected families. He was enabled for a very long time. He should have been stopped a long time ago.
A FRIEND

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

PEOPLE SHOULD REALLY SIT BACK N THINK ABOUT THINGS THEY SAY B4 THEY SAY IT NOBODY HAS A RIGHT TO JUDGE EXCEPT GOD!!!!!! AND ADDICTION IS VERY HARD AND ITS A DISEASE ITS NOT SOMETHING U CAN JUST WAKE UP FROM ONE DAY AND B OK U HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND EACH DAY IS A BATTLE W/OUT THE HELP AND SUPPORT OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT SO HE DOESNT NEED ANYONE TELLING HIM HOW MESSED UP HE IS HE ALREADY KNOWS THAT AND U DONT THINK 4 ONE MINUTE HE WISHES THINGS WERE DIFFERENT IT TAKES TIME SO B4 U JUDGE ANYONE MAYBE U SHOULD ASK THEM WHAT CAN U DO TO HELP OR BETTER YET JUST DO IT AND BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF HE DID HAVE A HARD LIFE AND MAKE MISTAKES NO ONE IS PERFECT AND NO ONE EVER WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!
Bella

Bloomsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

A Friend.....Very good point and I could not agree with you more. Way to go!
Rick

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Yep, it's never anyone's own fault. There's always an excuse. You go Adam.
Bella

Bloomsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Rick...It is the addicts fault of course....and addiction is not an excuse it is a disease....when the addict uses the disease as an excuse then there is a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Potter County Discussions

Search the Potter County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
moving to the area in summer 13 (Dec '12) Dec '12 newbie 1
Potter County man arrested for child rape (May '10) Oct '12 dave 4
Cops: Man, Teen had Sexual Relationship (Sep '12) Sep '12 SATAN 2
Shale drilling will play a role in Erie-area ec... (May '12) May '12 snag 5
PSP announces Sobriety Checkpoint (Nov '11) Nov '11 monte walsh 1
Trying to find specific article (Sep '10) Sep '10 cindy 1
Cody Housler - Out of Jail!! (Apr '09) Oct '09 Avon NY 2
•••
•••