Man sentenced to five years for takin...

Man sentenced to five years for taking money raised to benefit girl

There are 30 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Man sentenced to five years for taking money raised to benefit girl. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Posey Superior Court Judge Brent Almon sentenced Kenneth Krietemeyer to five years, half to be served in prison and half in community corrections, said Chief Deputy Prosecutor Jonathan Parkhurst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disagree

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Shit ruling they had no evidence. All they have is this mans past and lying girl who is crippled which they feel sorry for. Good work system the bad guys get away again.
I agree with disagree

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2012
It's all a bunch of bullshit..her parents prolly spent it on dope and alchole. I believe this man was wrongly accused
Family

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
I wonder if they ever looked into her own family? hmmm they can put an innocent man in with no evidence I'm sure they can def. pull out stuff about her alcoholic mother and her drug addict father.
wow

Akron, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2012
He didnt do anything he is a good person the system just messed up AGAIN!!!!!!!! Im sorry uncle kenny
Kayce

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Kendra Creek is a f*cking LIAR.. But hey she's crippled so let's all feel sorry for her, jus kno karmas a bitch..
u make me sick

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Lol
this dud is forsure

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2012
He's a pieces of shit and any one that say he is not is too ( much love go out too her keep ur head ;)
really

United States

#9 Jun 20, 2012
This little crippled girl got all pitty party! She should have to live without her parents and see how it would feel just like his kids are doin. How could she get up there and lie like she did is terrible and they all will pay! Her mother tried to be a home wrecker many years ago and she knew he had a wife so that there shows you how worthless she is and well the dad he is breathing our air that he shouldn't be! Shame on you kendra. And your whole worthless family!
Kayce

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2012
this dud is forsure wrote:
He's a pieces of shit and any one that say he is not is too ( much love go out too her keep ur head ;)

Haha what'd I say people feel sorry for her.. If you didn't understand what I wrote the first time let me say it again SHE IS A LIAR..
wack as bitches

United States

#11 Jun 20, 2012
this dud is forsure wrote:
u prolly don't know either party . he ain't a piece of shit for nething he did he tried to help her. Her parents are def accusing everyone they can of this bullshit to cover up their addictions and the fact that they spend her money themselves. These people are worthless and shld be ashamed of themselves. Karma will def. Catch up with u again.
really

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2012
Kayce wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha what'd I say people feel sorry for her.. If you didn't understand what I wrote the first time let me say it again SHE IS A LIAR..
Yes she is and i hope they can live with there selfs knowing that they tore two KIDS away from there dad!
lol wow

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jun 20, 2012
Man I work w this dud lol know he was crazy one he has some drug issues tooo up the nose it goes
Billye

United States

#14 Jun 20, 2012
This is my uncle . I know for a fact he don't stick nothin up his nose. And drug issues are u kidding me. Lmao he may have done shit in the past but u don't even know what ur talking about dude. Stfu
Kayce

United States

#15 Jun 20, 2012
People wanna make sh*t up to make it look like he's the bad guy but everyone that knows him knows the truth..
retards

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Who is Mary Gish?? Does she go by another name??
Courts issue not ours

Evansville, IN

#17 Jun 20, 2012
Not gonna pass judgement on the people who were prosecuted but i do believe that people should stop trying to bring out the worst in everyone. We all have skeletons in our closests and made some bad decisions in our lives...because we are human. But that does not give you the right to talk so inhumane about the victim and or her family. Her family did not go on trial for being all these things you say they are...like trash, and who cheated on who...its not against the law to do any of that. However it is against the law to steal. If he did it then he needs to be punished, if he didnt do it then he was wrongfully accused! Either way, you should be mad at the judge....or better yet, how about his attorney for not getting him off. Kendra did not sentence him, but the things you guys are saying could possibly get YOU sentenced. I kno both sides and are friends with both but im just letting u guys kno that neither of you should be trash talking the other.
Billye

United States

#18 Jun 20, 2012
The past about them is being brought up because the past about my uncle is all they had to go on. My uncle was accused for stealing this money and all the while her parents get off Scott free. But also another reason all this is being stated is that people wanna act like hardass's and say "could someone bond me out of jail tmro if I need to" she sat right on her own side like a good little bitch with the cop setting right beside her. Yes Kendra did not make the ruling but she did sit and lie her fuckin ass off and played a very good poor pitiful me role in throwing someone in jail. My uncle never stated that he took the money to do nething for their house nor did his wife which is also another lie. There was no evidence for nething so this was based on what the courts heard from Kendra and all the while she is up there lying like a bitch. Bottom line is she sat up there and lied and my uncle sits in prison over this worthless trash family. He has kids and a wife and a better life that he has been living for sometime now and her family wants to lie prolly so that they can get more money I suppose from what her parents have already taken from her. Newho I don't care who is on what side I think my uncle should be heard and not automatically accused for somethin because of his passed or because the poor little crippled girl he never stood a chance even tho they didn't have any evidence.
LYING WHOoooRE

Evansville, IN

#19 Feb 3, 2013
THAT BiITCH SHOULDNT OF GT A DIME FROM KENNY. She Deserves The Death Pently. Stupid Cuunt kendra creek. im glad she has no legs and no arms. live with that forever cuunt
lol

Tucker, GA

#20 Feb 3, 2013
LYING WHOoooRE wrote:
THAT BiITCH SHOULDNT OF GT A DIME FROM KENNY. She Deserves The Death Pently. Stupid Cuunt kendra creek. im glad she has no legs and no arms. live with that forever cuunt
That dud is a pos and everyone knows that / ;
yupyup

Tallmadge, OH

#21 Feb 3, 2013
I really cant believe they found him guilty. He was a good guy. He worked and my aunt who is a nurse made good money. They didn't have to steal money from anyone to qualify for a loan or whatever. Don't know the Kendra chic but I know my aunt and her husband and they r good ppl with good hearts who tried to help this girl and do a good deed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Posey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News in Re: the Custody of M.B. B/N/F S.C. and D.C. Apr '16 Claim 1
News Dog rescued in Posey Co. cruelty case missing i... Apr '16 Cartman 2
News Third plant would make Posey an ethanol power (Dec '06) Dec '15 45cal 4
News Counties: Reassessments won't help (Jul '07) Dec '15 45cal 98
News Former Mount Vernon youth baseball treasurer pl... (Nov '13) Jan '15 KEEGG 6
Father Kenneth Steckler (Dec '14) Dec '14 Sapient 1
News Watch Live: 14 News at 4:00 (Sep '14) Sep '14 yourMom 2
More from around the web