59-year sentence given in shooting of...

59-year sentence given in shooting of Ind. officer

There are 6 comments on the WSJV-TV South Bend story from Dec 4, 2009, titled 59-year sentence given in shooting of Ind. officer. In it, WSJV-TV South Bend reports that:

A judge has given the maximum prison sentence of 59 years to the man convicted of attempted murder in the shooting of an Indianapolis police officer during a foot chase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSJV-TV South Bend.

Mad Mama

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Have you seen the news article about the family of Brian Reese? It is disgusting there are several children in his family and they all have felony convictions for murder,rape,robbery etc...it is sick thats what is wrong with this world they obviously were brought up in an environment to make them criminals. Even the father is in prison for rape and murder. People should have to get a license to have children.I am so sick of all the violence and crime, I am nervous everytime I leave my house I am suspicous of everyone. My 15y old was robbed at gunpoint on his way home from school this week and now he is terrifed to go anywhere. How to help him feel safe when I dont feel safe anymore.What is wrong with this world. Help us Lord!!
just here

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 11, 2009
Mad Mamma,
Sorry about your son. I noticed that you posted on Dave's forum. How did you know him? Did you know him from school?
Mad Mama

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2009
just here wrote:
Mad Mamma,
Sorry about your son. I noticed that you posted on Dave's forum. How did you know him? Did you know him from school?
My older sister and her x-husband were friends with him since high school. My family also has our boat near his at Willow Grove Marina in TN. My sister thought he was a great guy sorry for this terrible accident.
just here

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 12, 2009
Mad Mama wrote:
<quoted text>My older sister and her x-husband were friends with him since high school. My family also has our boat near his at Willow Grove Marina in TN. My sister thought he was a great guy sorry for this terrible accident.
Thank you for your kind words. He was a great guy, no doubt about it. Hope your son is not too traumatized and I hope they catch whoever robbed him. I can't imagine.
Mad Mama

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2009
just here wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind words. He was a great guy, no doubt about it. Hope your son is not too traumatized and I hope they catch whoever robbed him. I can't imagine.
Thank you.Guess what they have caught the boy with the gun and he has been arrested and charged with armed robbery. The detective came over again last night and told us he is positive who the other 2 suspects are and he will have and arrest warrant for them soon. God is good and Karma is a Mother..@###! Take care, and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
just here

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 12, 2009
Great news! Get them off the streets! You are right about Karma! Happy Holidays to you and yours, too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ind. Gov't. - More on: 'Dunes pavilion alcohol ... (Mar '16) Sep '17 PschopyroSavage 2
News Bill would expand alcohol in Indiana's state pa... (Feb '16) Sep '17 PschopyroSavage 2
News Porter County seeking to have crumbling bridges... (Sep '17) Sep '17 PschopyroSavage 1
News Discipline charges filed against Senior Judge (Jan '17) Jan '17 Carl 2
News Buzinec wants 4th term as mayor (Aug '10) Dec '16 Sal C 8
Porter County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Noah 2
News Hells Angels participation in charity event lea... (Jun '16) Jun '16 SRMC_Ken 1