Man kills self inside Valpo gun range...

Man kills self inside Valpo gun range Indiana)

There are 3 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Man kills self inside Valpo gun range Indiana). In it, Free Republic reports that:

Valparaiso police said a 60-year-old Valparaiso man shot himself to death Tuesday afternoon inside the gun range at Blythe's Sport Shop, 2810 N. Calumet Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2010
My sympathy and prayers are extended to the family.
Bobby J

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Aug 31, 2010
Yes it's very sad ... my prayers are with you all. I don't understand why the papers never printed who the gentleman was. I hope the family heals and God blesses them all.

New Haven, IN

#3 Aug 31, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Porter County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Oct 15 Noah 2
News Hells Angels participation in charity event lea... Jun '16 SRMC_Ken 1
News Ind. Gov't. - More on: 'Dunes pavilion alcohol ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 harley boy 1
News Bill would expand alcohol in Indiana's state pa... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Dana 1
News Nurse faces felony charges after 'driving half ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 girltoshytocry 2
News Election board to discuss candidate complaints (Apr '14) Apr '14 americason 1
News If Boyfriends Asks You To Hold His Stash, Just ... (Apr '06) Jan '14 Colorado Chick 85
More from around the web