Study: Half of Indiana smokers tried ...

Study: Half of Indiana smokers tried to quit

There are 5 comments on the Journal and Courier story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Study: Half of Indiana smokers tried to quit. In it, Journal and Courier reports that:

A new study has found that more than half of Indiana residents who smoke tried to quit in 2011, although the state still has one of the nation's highest smoking rates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal and Courier.

Alachua, FL

#1 Apr 16, 2013
The article can't establish what constitutes 1/2 of the smoking population and therefore has no creditability for research.
Smokers Stink

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Apr 17, 2013
who cares about smokers.

Alachua, FL

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Smokers Stink wrote:
who cares about smokers.
Honesty in research is important. The falsehood and damage to the public is well known especially from the mental health industry with no science and mind drugging.

Since: Apr 13

Quezon City, Philippines

#4 Apr 26, 2013
This only means that nicotine addiction/smoking is part of our culture and way of life and quitting is hard to do.

Since: Apr 13

Athens, Greece

#5 Apr 27, 2013
good news i suppose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Porter County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Oct 15 Noah 2
News Hells Angels participation in charity event lea... Jun '16 SRMC_Ken 1
News Ind. Gov't. - More on: 'Dunes pavilion alcohol ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 harley boy 1
News Bill would expand alcohol in Indiana's state pa... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Dana 1
News Nurse faces felony charges after 'driving half ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 girltoshytocry 2
News Election board to discuss candidate complaints (Apr '14) Apr '14 americason 1
News If Boyfriends Asks You To Hold His Stash, Just ... (Apr '06) Jan '14 Colorado Chick 85
More from around the web