First day of school brings drug bust at Chesterton Middle School

Aug 22, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chesterton Tribune

A Chesterton Middle School student just entering the seventh grade was detained at the Porter County Juvenile Detention Center on Wednesday, the first day of school, on a delinquency charge of possession of ...

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2008
Matt

Chesterton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

im in seventh grade and i was there when he was teken out of class cuz i was sitting rite next to him in art and the Vice Principal came in and asked him to go with him. The kid was kind of a deliquent and it came to no surprise to anyone but its sad that kids start drugs at 7th grade
Mr Science

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

Hey Matt,

Did your buddy give you the GPS coordinates of his grow operation in the Dunes State Park?

It's harvest time and those plants need to be uprooted and dried.

Just find a shady spot, ideally in a stand of pine trees, and hang them upside down for a few weeks and then return to clip the buds.
Jordan And Taylor

Chesterton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

I, Taylor was is his homeroom!!!!!
Matt

Chesterton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Hey taylor whose ur homeroom haha im in Clindaniel
MonMon

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

Hey is anyone here's sister or someone's best friend's friend a hot italian chick (maybe greek or jewish)with a perfect sculpted nose and body? if so, uhhh nevermind. just tell her I want to talk to her and go to Walmart here in Portage IN a lot. I'm not a freak. just drunk. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••