Adult charges for teens in Valparaiso bus assaults

Jul 17, 2009 Full story: WSBT 7

Teen admits role in LaPorte school bus vandalism Authorities say five teen girls were repeatedly groped and threatened on a Portage school bus for months before the two 17-year-old boys and one 16-year-old boy were arrested in February.

Full Story
James P

Providence, RI

#1 Aug 18, 2009
Teens??!! They were BLACK TEENS. Funny how certain adjectives always get left out in order to keep people in the dark as to the violent nature of certain races.
Double Stanard

Alton, IL

#2 Aug 18, 2009
Yea I agree if it was white teens they would have said that. Also I think they were like 20, 19 ect and still freshmen in high school? So they arent really "teens" they are of age.
HiddenPaw

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 18, 2009
Illustrates the reason I consider
the main stream media to be as much
an anti-White hate group as the
New Black Panthers, etc., and the
Democratic Party.
John

Lansdowne, PA

#4 Aug 18, 2009
James P wrote:
Teens??!! They were BLACK TEENS. Funny how certain adjectives always get left out in order to keep people in the dark as to the violent nature of certain races.
Teens? Don't you mean overgrown savage beasts? Seems no one can even verify what their correct ages. Are they really teenagers 16 and 17, which is still way too old to be high school freshmen, or are they really 19 and 20? It is arguable that they don't even really know themselves, and is indicative of just how bad of a policy it has been to force desegregation in America's schools. It is obvious that these fine upstanding "youths" were never and have never been interested in an education. It happens all the time across America in urban school settings. These black monsters are either pushed through the system without ever meeting qualifications or they are held back time and time again only to damage the educational experience of other students, when they should simply be tossed out or never allowed to attend in the first place. To bar communities the ability to segregate and keep out such trash, is a direct violation of not only constitutional liberty and the right to free assembly, it is a violation of the basic human right of being able to live in peace and security. Blacks destroy their own school districts and then are bussed out and re-settled via federal funds in which they simply repeat the process of destruction. If you care about your children, keep them away from savages.
Byronio

Tecumseh, MO

#5 Aug 18, 2009
Didn't these girls have fathers, brothers or uncles that could deal with this? It went on for months...
How's that diversity working out for you?
Steve

Middletown, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2009
This incident really illustrates why blacks need their own schools away from White and Asian children. These beasts are hitting puberty sooner and are prone to violence and sexual deviance while our little children don't know what to do.

“R.I.P Michael Jackson”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 7, 2009
WOW....such ignorance on this forum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election board to discuss candidate complaints Apr '14 americason 1
If Boyfriends Asks You To Hold His Stash, Just ... (Apr '06) Jan '14 Colorado Chick 85
St. Mary to build $18M clinic in Valparaiso (Nov '11) Sep '13 Norman 2
Most inmate suits over prison staph infections ... (Nov '07) Jul '13 montman 24
Teen dies after taking synthetic LSD (Jul '13) Jul '13 americason 1
Study: Half of Indiana smokers tried to quit (Apr '13) Apr '13 adam45 5
Valpo teen removes electronic monitoring device... (Feb '13) Feb '13 LUVmYhORSE 1

Porter County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE