I have a question maybe someone can help. I was wondering if it is legal to work for a law firm ( Austen Kruiper and associates)In Porter county and defen your wife in a child support case against her x husband. Now he can do her harrassing 24/7 for her for free and attach his wages for his services and get away with it. It is terrible, he needs help.Pazaro98@aol.com
We need news help!!