Valparaiso man charged once again wit...

Valparaiso man charged once again with sexual misconduct with a minor

There are 2 comments on the Chesterton Tribune story from Feb 23, 2010, titled Valparaiso man charged once again with sexual misconduct with a minor. In it, Chesterton Tribune reports that:

A Valparaiso man on probation for having sex with a 14-year-old girl has been charged once again with sexual misconduct with a minor after the Porter County Sheriff's Police said that he admitted numerous encounters with the same girl since his sentencing last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chesterton Tribune.

someone

Midlothian, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2010
I think we need to make castration legal for punishment in cases like this.
Mamma

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Amen to that... I totally agree with that idea!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buzinec wants 4th term as mayor (Aug '10) Nov 30 Lori kikkert 7
Porter County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Oct '16 Noah 2
News Hells Angels participation in charity event lea... (Jun '16) Jun '16 SRMC_Ken 1
News Ind. Gov't. - More on: 'Dunes pavilion alcohol ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 harley boy 1
News Bill would expand alcohol in Indiana's state pa... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Dana 1
News Nurse faces felony charges after 'driving half ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 girltoshytocry 2
News Election board to discuss candidate complaints (Apr '14) Apr '14 americason 1
More from around the web