Polk County Sheriff's Department

Polk County Sheriff's Department

Posted in the Polk County Forum

Curious in Polk

Ladysmith, WI

#1 Aug 25, 2006
Under Department Staff for Sheriff's Department Tim Moore is Sheriff and Cyndy Moore is Jail Adminsitrator. Curious in Polk would like to know how Husband and Wife are able to be employed in the same department and Husband is Wife's Supervisor. I would think there must be checks and balances for this, but once again Polk County runs by a whole set of their own rules. Corruption runs deep within our County.. I say VOTE for Ole Olson and take some control back in Polk County!
Vote for Olson

Durand, WI

#2 Aug 26, 2006
Power is what Tim and Cyndy Moore are all about. These people are vicious and must be removed from power! Stop the corruption of Polk County Vote Sept 12 for Ole Olson
Eric

La Crosse, WI

#3 Feb 25, 2007
I strongly support Tim Moore and Cindy Moore. Tim Moore is in the position that he is in because he ran for Sheriff and he was voted in. Tim Moore is doping a wonderful job as Sheriff.
Aaron

Luck, WI

#4 Jan 20, 2011
Ok Eric is that why he is being investigated for child abuse and their are many other things in that department and they won't change with Pete niether.
JESS

Centuria, WI

#5 Oct 23, 2011
HA HA...YEA ERIC.."MOORE IS DOPING WONDERFUL!"
TINY TIM IS A CROOK...AND A CHEAT..HE IS COSTING POLK COUNTY MONEY AND MAKING IT EASY FOR CHILDREN TO GET DRUGS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ubet Music Thread (Apr '17) Jun '17 Musikologist 2
News Milltown man faces infant abuse charges (Aug '06) Sep '16 Justice For All 7
News Body of missing Wisconsin toddler found in trun... (Jul '13) Mar '15 Jess 5
News Polk County investigators search for man who be... (May '10) Oct '14 jydg 9
Race for Governor (Jul '14) Jul '14 Best for Wisconsin 1
News Suspected homicide in Polk County (Dec '12) Dec '12 KREED 4
News No AMBER Alert Issued In Kidnapping Of Wisconsi... (Feb '07) Jul '12 NORTHWOODS JESS 54
More from around the web