Third suspect in string of car burgla...

Third suspect in string of car burglaries sentenced

There are 6 comments on the East Texas News story from Jun 17, 2012, titled Third suspect in string of car burglaries sentenced. In it, East Texas News reports that:

Olivia Nicole Bartee, 22, of Houston was sentenced to 10 years in prison by Judge Elizabeth Coker during a hearing in the 258th District Court last week for engaging in organized criminal activity and one year in the county jail for burglary of a vehicle, according to First Assistant District Attorney Joe Martin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at East Texas News.

Eleazar balli

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Olivia Nicole bartee was unlawfully sentenced and her rights to due process where violated when she was coherse into taking this 10 years I'm the father of the babe she just had and I want my son back and my wife aswell she did not commit a new offense she was sentenced to probation and then re-sentenced to 10 years! In the constitutional law that is double jepardy Olivia is a good girl just got involved with the wrong people and was sexually molested by her biological father from the time frame of 9 years through the age of 14 years old ! She needed counseling not prison and the county of Polk are all a bunch of dicks that forced her to make video recorded testimony ,audio recording and depositions for the exchange of a leaner sentence and lied to her
debby

Thomasville, GA

#2 Jul 25, 2012
do not know this guy but i do personally know her father and thats a bold lie alizar needs keep mouth shut unless he had proof
Eleazar balli wrote:
Olivia Nicole bartee was unlawfully sentenced and her rights to due process where violated when she was coherse into taking this 10 years I'm the father of the babe she just had and I want my son back and my wife aswell she did not commit a new offense she was sentenced to probation and then re-sentenced to 10 years! In the constitutional law that is double jepardy Olivia is a good girl just got involved with the wrong people and was sexually molested by her biological father from the time frame of 9 years through the age of 14 years old ! She needed counseling not prison and the county of Polk are all a bunch of dicks that forced her to make video recorded testimony ,audio recording and depositions for the exchange of a leaner sentence and lied to her
Sally

La Porte, TX

#3 Feb 13, 2015
debby wrote:
do not know this guy but i do personally know her father and thats a bold lie alizar needs keep mouth shut unless he had proof<quoted text>
Debby?? Apparently You are just as much of an inbreed idiot as that Child molester I was married to him for 13 years and put up with his drug use and drinking!! Until my brave daughter came out with what that man was doing to her! You my dear are the one being lied to If you don't know the facts keep you lips CLOSED! If you want to know the truth reply back and I'll tell you to your face!

Since: Feb 15

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2015
debby wrote:
do not know this guy but i do personally know her father and thats a bold lie alizar needs keep mouth shut unless he had proof<quoted text>
This is olivia'bartee ane you miss debbie have no room to speak on what was done to me my dad rickey bartee did molest me and my baby sister for 5 yrs we had no reason to lie on our dad who we loved and hid the molestion to keep him in our lives but it was not worth it!! im free from prison now and for the record i have my daughter back and communicate with both my sons! so screw u debby and polk co interprise!!!
debby

Thomasville, GA

#5 Mar 20, 2015
I applogize I'm no longer with ricky and glad your out

Since: Feb 15

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 11, 2015
debby wrote:
I applogize I'm no longer with ricky and glad your out
Thanks miss Debby please don't speak on stuff you don't know nothing about we loved our dad only hated his drinking and what it caused us..... peace out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Polk Co. woman indicted for murdering significa... (Jun '11) Feb '15 peanut 10
News Affidavit: Onalaska man had sex with 14-year-ol... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Kamylou 1
News Livingston PD: Mother beat son, daughter with a... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Grant 1
News Rick Perry blasts federal release of immigrants (Mar '13) Mar '13 Researcher 1
News Livingston man arrested after stand-off with Ea... (Apr '11) Apr '11 jamie 1
News Sheriff: German national molests teen, attempts... (Apr '11) Apr '11 andrea 1
News *Breaking News* PCSO investigating murder (Jan '11) Jan '11 shawn 1
More from around the web