Deputy Accused Of Domestic Assault Wa...

Deputy Accused Of Domestic Assault Waives Preliminary Hearing

There are 41 comments on the WHOtv story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Deputy Accused Of Domestic Assault Waives Preliminary Hearing. In it, WHOtv reports that:

A Polk County Sheriff's deputy charged with domestic assault and harassment waived his right to a preliminary hearing Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Ankeny, IA

#41 Jan 28, 2010
truth only wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see him with a gun during the domestic incident, were you there? Since you think cops pick on minorities, maybe they made the whole thing up because Negrete is hispanic. If the wife refuses to testify, the case will be dismissed (who will be a witness). I know his wife is not afraid of him, she just wants this to go away. So get off YOUR soapbox. What may be true in your case is definitely not true in this one. Sorry to take away some of the drama so you may have to find something else to do today besides preaching on a blog, but really, get a clue.
What about the childeren?? If I was wrongly accused of this crime by an emtionally unstable spouse. I would be doing anything possible to get my children out of the unhealthy enviroment. Sounds like he needs to think about his children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ETP proposed Pipeline and Eminent Domain... (Jan '15) Jan '15 gina dahlstrom 1
News Teacher Accused of Assaulting Disabled Student ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 KARMA 1
News Humbolt mayor, victim agree on restitution (Jul '14) Jul '14 As8b1045b 1
News Man charged in fatal home invasion (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Parole sought for woman sentenced to life as ju... (Nov '13) Nov '13 elvisa 1
News Texas Gov. Perry Will Speak at Iowa Fundraiser (Oct '13) Oct '13 Just Think 2
News Man hauled back to Des Moines to face sexual ab... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Questionable Beha... 1
More from around the web