Dont know what to do about this. Fire...

Dont know what to do about this. Fired from huxley caseys, hate crime?

Posted in the Polk County Forum

Since: Jun 10

Huxley, IA

#1 Jun 14, 2010
I have worked for caseys for almost a year, Was a hard worker, and it was a small town, The manager always trying to be friends and fired the ones others didnt like, She called me in today and told me how i have two things to do, i can quit and leave now, or she will write up how im sexually harassing three girls from the store, yet she knows im gay...and told me she can get anyone there to write all this down, and when i started to ask her whos saying all this. she tells me that the girls 16 and she can even call the cops right now and have me arrested cause im 20. she was starting to scare me saying how i did all this. Then brings ups a time i had a gay friend stop by and got him food. I get yelled at for that, but she lets the girls at the register have her boyfriend int here from 6 pm to when i left at 9. She even made remarks about how i wont get a job if this is goes down on my job history. when i got home someone from work texted with me and told me how a few people tried to talk her into going and telling my manager all this to. but the stuff my manager is punishing me for is from the past 6 months...why would she have hold all of it in? and not warn me about it as it happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Someone Was Actually Arrested For In-Person Vot... (Oct '16) Oct '16 American 2
Polk County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots (Sep '16) Sep '16 Lily 2
we dont like trump (Aug '16) Aug '16 trump seeing planes 1
The Working Class Hero (Feb '16) Feb '16 WATCHDOG 1
Say NO to Ted Cruz (Jan '16) Jan '16 Concerned 1
ETP proposed Pipeline and Eminent Domain... (Jan '15) Jan '15 gina dahlstrom 1
News Teacher Accused of Assaulting Disabled Student ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 KARMA 1
More from around the web