I think that Polk county needs to get...

I think that Polk county needs to get this straight Michael Adams was not trying to run during th...

There are 1 comment on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Jan 23, 2011, titled I think that Polk county needs to get this straight Michael Adams was not trying to run during th.... In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

Cedartown police Thursday night arrested the man officials say is responsible for leading police on a high-speed chase on Cason Road last Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

XXXX

Cedartown, GA

#1 Jan 23, 2011
These two worthless ,sticky fingered, pieces of trash have ripped off the community long enough .Lock the B--tards up and throw away the key before some citizen gets in trouble for giving them what they really deserve !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sorrells cleared of charges as grand jury hands... Dec 11 Spooky 6
News Rockmart makes a Top 100 list for cities in Geo... Nov '17 Csorbz 4
News Man arrested after Georgia cops find more than ... Oct '17 logic 3
News Restoring historic Van Wert Church brings new c... (Jun '16) Aug '17 Readynet 3
Drugs in Cedartown (Apr '17) Jul '17 Thin Blue Line 2
Salon (Jun '17) Jun '17 Angie1980 1
News GBI investigating Rockmart police officer's use... (Oct '15) May '17 TOW2BRAVO 21
More from around the web