Cedartown Police respond to intoxicated hitch-hikers, drunk driver and a horse

Jun 27, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 21

Cedartown police were kept busy Monday evening with a few unusual calls . Between the hours of 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., police responded to three calls involving a horse, an intoxicated driver and two intoxicated female hitch-hikers. Cedartown police responded to the area of East Gibson Street near the Laundromat after Polk County 911 received a call ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tonto

Oxford, AL

#1 Jun 27, 2012
The drunk gals should have got a ride on the horse
Cedartown Resident

AOL

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Misticsombrero needs to start calling a taxicab
Krash

Oxford, AL

#3 Jun 28, 2012
I think I seen the motorcycle police giving the dui. Those guys work very hard.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Cedartown Resident wrote:
Misticsombrero needs to start calling a taxicab
huh?

this wasn't even in the rockmart unrinal nor the cedartown sub-standard..........are you folks reporters?

oh,@ ctown resident...huh?...are you off your meds again? hallucinating?
Cedartown Resident

AOL

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Lay off the booz and hitchikin' Mistic
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#6 Jun 30, 2012
Cedartown Resident wrote:
Lay off the booz and hitchikin' Mistic
ctownresidnet.......you must be one of those guys that wanders the streets 'muttering' to himself.

but i'm glad you're on this board.........your delewirium and ramblings are some of the more humorous parts of my day!
the truth

Franklin, GA

#7 Jun 30, 2012
I never thought I would agree with misticombrero but the local papers suck they report on nothing of importance.
T Smith

Griffin, GA

#8 Jun 30, 2012
I think they auctioned the motorcycles off so I doubt it was them unless they got more
the truth

Franklin, GA

#9 Jun 30, 2012
Yes they purchased two brand new harleys
Cedartown Resident

AOL

#10 Jul 1, 2012
So misticsombrero how are all your friends and family back in Guatemala?
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#11 Jul 1, 2012
a total of 10 posts before this one (mine).....3 of them from 'ctownresident' speaking to me, misticosombrero (not about the subject), and i still don't understand what he is trying to say....do any of you others on here understand what he is up to?

hey ctownresident, i don't mind the attention....glad i give you something to crow about....but i suspect others on this board who posess a modicum of intelligence and decorum find your infatuation with and about me a little tedious, don't ya think?

oh, and btw everyone, i have no idea what this whole string is about....i was just 'digging' at the orginal poster and others about putting the subject on the board (without details) becuase i never saw anything in the papers about it.

were there horses involved? were these people illegals or of hispanic descent? were they females?

i dont think ctownresident can offer any insight to my question....he's just proud to be a bigot and racist.....thats just got to make the rest of the ctown citizens mighty proud to have one like him representing their citizenship to the rest of the nation.
lol

Cedartown, GA

#12 Jul 1, 2012
She/he/it also has the last word syndrome. She/he/it will continue to type out feeble responses as long as you comment. None of them make any sense and are off topic but wetbackinhat will continue to yap like a puppet on a string. She will then answer as bman or flipflop in a pathetic attempt to act like others support her stupid drivel.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#13 Jul 1, 2012
lol wrote:
She/he/it also has the last word syndrome. She/he/it will continue to type out feeble responses as long as you comment. None of them make any sense and are off topic but wetbackinhat will continue to yap like a puppet on a string. She will then answer as bman or flipflop in a pathetic attempt to act like others support her stupid drivel.
@lol......so my responses are similar to yours, huh?

as for using other screen names....not me....i'm proud to be misticosombrero....why would i want to pretend to be someone else when i can get a rise out of folks like you, lol?

and you have no idea of my gender.......or nationality.......or age........one hint; i do live in polk county. although by now, from all my posts, you should have an idea of my political leanings...
lol

Cedartown, GA

#14 Jul 3, 2012
Dance my three id puppet, dance.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#15 Jul 3, 2012
lol wrote:
Dance my three id puppet, dance.
are you one of those who were released from n.w. ga. regional hospital when they closed, and the authorities couldn't find you a bed in another facility?....sure sounds like it! keep guessing ol boy at what i am...he/she/liberal/conservati ve/white/brown/black/yellow... ......you are so far off target...i could walk right into your circle of influence and you'd never know the difference.
Gary

Newnan, GA

#16 Jul 3, 2012
Did they already auction off the old motorcycles? Went to the city auction several months ago but didnt see them.
B-Man

Villa Rica, GA

#18 Jul 8, 2012
Ahh, looks like "Truth" is back honoring me with yet another variation of my screen name afer he keeps getting banned over and over again. How sad not to even have your own screen name. Maybe I should change mine to "b-man sucks sucks" lol.
the truth

Franklin, GA

#19 Jul 8, 2012
I dont know what you are talking about I have used this screen name for several years I must not be who you think I am and I have never been banned.
bam bam

Marietta, GA

#21 Jul 8, 2012
misticosombrero wrote:
oh, and btw everyone, i have no idea what this whole string is about....i was just 'digging' at the orginal poster and others about putting the subject on the board (without details) becuase i never saw anything in the papers about it.
were there horses involved? were these people illegals or of hispanic descent? were they females?......
If you will click on the title at the top of the page, you will indeed find the article.......
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#24 Jul 11, 2012
bmanis mistico wrote:
<quoted text>
That off-topic twit is here to promote her own agenda with three id's. Very sad, actually.
hey 'bmanismistico'........can't you use just one screen namne?.....aren't you the same as cedartown resident, lol, etc?

i have an agenda? you've got to be kidding? my agenda is to make fun of lugheads like you!

i ALWAYS use misticosombrero..NEVER another screen name. talking about being 'off-topic'...you never are 'on topic' becuase of your infatuation with me.

but in doing so, at least you provide sane people some comic relief with your assertions. aren't you the same person who stump breaks animals?.....and loves it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. David Huskins Aug 27 Bulldawg Fan 2
Cedartown couple arrested twice in two days, hu... Aug 27 Bulldawg Fan 2
Homeless shelter is proposed (Jun '11) Aug 21 robbie s 94
Listen to the new song, 'Leave The Night On' Jul '14 yes 4
Rockmart man charged in WIC and food stamp frau... Jun '14 in the know 4
Step-son charged with murder of retired Cobb Co... (Feb '14) Feb '14 locked and loaded 1
Cedartown man pleads guilty in stolen car ring ... (Jun '12) Jan '14 father of 4 11
•••

Polk County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••