Former Cedartown police officer arres...

Former Cedartown police officer arrested on drug charges

There are 9 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Former Cedartown police officer arrested on drug charges. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

A former Cedartown police officer faces two drug charges after a raid at his home Wednesday afternoon, according to a Cedartown Police Department official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

tina

Cedartown, GA

#1 Jul 21, 2011
What is it with all of these cops and ex-cops selling dope and doing illegal things?

Do they think the police are not paying attention?
Dayum

Rockmart, GA

#2 Jul 21, 2011
Dayum Scott ... I thought u had some better sense.
pull my ip

Rome, GA

#3 Jul 22, 2011
With the amount of police corruption in Polk County, the Feds might as well take over. It really is bad.
notsurprised

Cedartown, GA

#4 Jul 22, 2011
The last name says it all !!!!
what a head

Rome, GA

#5 Jul 23, 2011
I heard that he got let go from the police department because they thought he was making roids. Looks like he still is.
doodah

Rome, GA

#6 Jul 23, 2011
You heard? It was in the newspapers and in the article above.

"quote" "Couch resigned September 2009 after an investigation linked him and two Polk County officers with steroid use and manufacturing."
notsurprised

Cedartown, GA

#7 Jul 24, 2011
Does Polk County hire based on how long the applicants "RAP SHEET" is ?
Sure looks like it !!!!
justice

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2011
I have never been in trouble ever and I couldn't even get an interview at the city, county, or sheriff but I didn't grow up here which is what I thought the problem was maybe I should have stole some stuff or got into drugs they might have hired me then.
hee hee

Rome, GA

#9 Jul 26, 2011
Well steal some cars, sling some dope, and start lying. I am sure they will take you then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restoring historic Van Wert Church brings new c... (Jun '16) Aug 11 Readynet 3
Drugs in Cedartown Jul 27 Thin Blue Line 2
Salon Jun '17 Angie1980 1
News GBI investigating Rockmart police officer's use... (Oct '15) May '17 TOW2BRAVO 21
Looking for 3 bedroom house to rent Apr '17 itsme 1
News Teacher accused of abusing 2 students with spec... (Feb '17) Apr '17 ntr did not help 8
hi (Mar '12) Jan '17 Anne 2
More from around the web