Dog-filled home causing a stink aroun...

Dog-filled home causing a stink around Cedartown

There are 7 comments on the 11 Alive story from Jun 27, 2011, titled Dog-filled home causing a stink around Cedartown. In it, 11 Alive reports that:

If you pay a visit to 520 7th Street, you may have a hard time getting past the fence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11 Alive.

mimi09

Rome, GA

#1 Jun 28, 2011
This is a bad situation, he really cares for his animals but its hard to care for so many, I have talked to this man and find he is very interesting, loves his animals all of them. I think inside the city there should be a limit of animals you can keep after all they tell us everything else we can or cant do in town!
Tax payer

Cedartown, GA

#2 Jun 28, 2011
It sounds like to me that the man is trying to do a good think.So if people don't like the way his yard is go help him. People need to be more caring.
People

Detroit, MI

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Omg Tax payer are you kidding me? Please tell me your joking around!:x
Tax payer

Cedartown, GA

#4 Jun 28, 2011
No I am not kidding you people allway what to grip about everything but don't what to help fix the propable. The ones that always grip are proable the ones that are leave the dogs to be put down.
People

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2011
Please read your post to make sure it makes sense before you post it!!!!
Tax payer

Cedartown, GA

#6 Jun 28, 2011
If you can't understand what I right don't read it.
bulldawg

Cedartown, GA

#7 Jul 5, 2011
i reported some animal abuse and they did nothing except say everything is 10-8 at location. this bulldog is on a chain and cant get to food much less water.hes skin and bones his eyes are runny. so who else do i call?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New logo, brochure among many changes ahead for... Jun 24 Useless 26
Superintendent Jun 21 Anonymous 1
News Kiwanis gives Jack Lopez Memorial Scholarship t... Jun 18 Best of luck 1
News Ensley: Snakes are out Jun 10 no excuses 4
Antioch store Jun 9 Wildlife 1
News Restoring historic Van Wert Church brings new c... Jun 4 Thank you 1
News The 13 most outlaw country songs ever recorded May '16 Country 2
More from around the web