Investigation stalled in July toddler drowning

Aug 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cedartown Standard Plus

Polk County police said a case regarding the drowning death of a Rockmart toddler in July has stalled.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Firefighter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

In other words, they found something else to spend time on instead of this case. If there are so many "unanswered questions" then sounds like they aren't going after the right folks for answers. Just another excuse to get out of locking up a criminal for good that they could arrest monthly to make a profit off of.
callaway

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Judged:

you are so right. if they donot do something she will keep on and get the little girl back. i have wondered why they do not come in this area and ask guestions, i guess you can get by with anything. i guess we live with different laws in this towm.
Concerned

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

It is a shame on this County that nothing has been done about this death, but there are several deaths in our County that nothing has been done about. You, can hear on the news in other Counties where children left alone or found wondering in the streets and parents go to jail. But, in Polk County nothing happens when a child dies. Where is the justice in this County, but this is Polk County we are talking about.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
It is a shame on this County that nothing has been done about this death, but there are several deaths in our County that nothing has been done about. You, can hear on the news in other Counties where children left alone or found wondering in the streets and parents go to jail. But, in Polk County nothing happens when a child dies. Where is the justice in this County, but this is Polk County we are talking about.
Nothing happens about ANYTHING here. Unless you're breaking the window tint law. They'll get you for that one! It's a damn shame, and I doubt its ever gonna change.
Newsflash

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

callaway wrote:
you are so right. if they donot do something she will keep on and get the little girl back. i have wondered why they do not come in this area and ask guestions, i guess you can get by with anything. i guess we live with different laws in this towm.
You don't know anything that's happening so quit showing your ignorance! If you have info that MAY be relevant tell the right people - which we are not. Otherwise you're going to have to live with yourself. I don't know her but if I did I would be sharing what I know. Society needs to quit relying on others to solve the problems - take personal responsibility!
Concerned

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

Newsflash wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything that's happening so quit showing your ignorance! If you have info that MAY be relevant tell the right people - which we are not. Otherwise you're going to have to live with yourself. I don't know her but if I did I would be sharing what I know. Society needs to quit relying on others to solve the problems - take personal responsibility!
For your information, Stupid, I told the right people and I was at the court hearing about the other child. But, it is others that are not talking to the right people and there have been no one knocking on doors wanting to know if other people knew anything. They need to be talking to people because some people have been told not to get envolved. I can live with myself because I have done all I could do and I still wonder where is the justice for this child. I still wonder why there is not an investation going on.

Since: Sep 11

Traveling Onward

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

No justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Polk County Discussions

Search the Polk County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Listen to the new song, 'Leave The Night On' Jul 10 yes 4
Rockmart man charged in WIC and food stamp frau... Jun 24 in the know 4
Step-son charged with murder of retired Cobb Co... Feb '14 locked and loaded 1
Cedartown man pleads guilty in stolen car ring ... (Jun '12) Jan '14 father of 4 11
Homeless shelter is proposed (Jun '11) Jan '14 Theresa Yarbrough 92
Polk County Water Authority (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lee 1
Hunger Games: Mockinjay filming at Carlton Farm... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Watch and Learn 139
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••