Rockmart man dies in shooting Saturday

Rockmart man dies in shooting Saturday

There are 26 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Rockmart man dies in shooting Saturday. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

A Rockmart man is dead after being shot in a street fight, according to officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
momx3

Cedartown, GA

#24 Apr 18, 2012
like cb said tony was a good man....unfortuantly ppl in this shity ass town are too damn scared too be honest....problem in this situation is two wonderful kids are left without a mom and a dad and way of death was the same...justice does need to be served, but on the flip side another man was trying to protect his self and a man was trying to help him and lost his life....so it is up to tHat individual to put they self on blast....unless u knew them personally i suggest keep your comments in your tiny lil brain,....looks like u are a childish immature punk who needs to grow a little...
fishcreek is

Atlanta, GA

#25 Apr 18, 2012
with judy Mc forever
fishcreek is

Atlanta, GA

#26 Apr 18, 2012
with judy MC ALLWAYS 7896
Mom of 3

United States

#27 Apr 18, 2012
Why are the principles leaving?
Mom of 3

United States

#28 Apr 18, 2012
Mom of 3 wrote:
Why are the principles leaving?
OOPs. Sorry
Truth

Rome, GA

#29 Apr 18, 2012
momx3 wrote:
like cb said tony was a good man....unfortuantly ppl in this shity ass town are too damn scared too be honest....problem in this situation is two wonderful kids are left without a mom and a dad and way of death was the same...justice does need to be served, but on the flip side another man was trying to protect his self and a man was trying to help him and lost his life....so it is up to tHat individual to put they self on blast....unless u knew them personally i suggest keep your comments in your tiny lil brain,....looks like u are a childish immature punk who needs to grow a little...
Was he really one of the top crack and marijuana dealers in Polk County?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested after Georgia cops find more than ... Sep 11 Disgusted 1
News Restoring historic Van Wert Church brings new c... (Jun '16) Aug '17 Readynet 3
Drugs in Cedartown Jul '17 Thin Blue Line 2
Salon Jun '17 Angie1980 1
News GBI investigating Rockmart police officer's use... (Oct '15) May '17 TOW2BRAVO 21
Looking for 3 bedroom house to rent Apr '17 itsme 1
News Teacher accused of abusing 2 students with spec... (Feb '17) Apr '17 ntr did not help 8
More from around the web