Rockmart man dies in shooting Saturday

Rockmart man dies in shooting Saturday

There are 26 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Rockmart man dies in shooting Saturday. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

A Rockmart man is dead after being shot in a street fight, according to officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Krusty da Klown

Rockmart, GA

#2 Apr 10, 2012
Another Chimp.
Truth

Rome, GA

#3 Apr 10, 2012
That is not nice.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Krusty da Klown wrote:
Another Chimp.
Yep, some die fast, others just slowly gasp for air. Which one will you be?
Wellington

Rockmart, GA

#5 Apr 10, 2012
How did your mama die Eddie?Was it quick or gaspy?

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#6 Apr 10, 2012
Wellington wrote:
How did your mama die Eddie?Was it quick or gaspy?
Actually it was leprosy. 5 long years of suffering from infected pustules erupting with thick yellow ochre. After that, I always became sick looking at oatmeal.

That answer you question slick?
Dre dog

Cartersville, GA

#7 Apr 11, 2012
He was getting jumped

Since: Feb 12

Rockmart, GA

#8 Apr 11, 2012
Krusty da Klown wrote:
Another Chimp.
It's so sad that we live in such a small town with so many undercover racist people...smh...would you be brave enough to post you real name...nuh...I...doubt it!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Atlanta

#9 Apr 11, 2012
sportsmom23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so sad that we live in such a small town with so many undercover racist people...smh...would you be brave enough to post you real name...nuh...I...doubt it!!
Ok mom, a post I can agree with.

Desperado 7

Since: Jan 12

Dont give what you cant take

#10 Apr 11, 2012
Me too,post your name O4.youre an undercover racist,you hate Mexicans.
cbf350z

Cedartown, GA

#11 Apr 12, 2012
Despite what people that didn't know Tony personally, he was a damn good dude that would've helped anyone out that asked him to. Probably even the undercover racist prick. I hope whoever shot him burns. I'd sincerely like to do it myself if I knew who it was. With as many witnesses that were said to have been there, if this one doesn't get solved, its time to revamp the police department if you ask me.
R. I. P.
TONY
I miss you man
Truth

Suwanee, GA

#12 Apr 12, 2012
cbf350z wrote:
Despite what people that didn't know Tony personally, he was a damn good dude that would've helped anyone out that asked him to. Probably even the undercover racist prick. I hope whoever shot him burns. I'd sincerely like to do it myself if I knew who it was. With as many witnesses that were said to have been there, if this one doesn't get solved, its time to revamp the police department if you ask me.
R. I. P.
TONY
I miss you man
How many witnesses actually came forward and gave statements. Snitches get stitches. Some people live by that code. Maybe you need revamping.
atownsfinest507

Manassas, VA

#13 Apr 12, 2012
Wow!!!! I'll make sure to stay away from Rockmart, dammit man, cap a MF quick
Rockmart Dad

Albany, GA

#14 Apr 12, 2012
That is the sad part all the people that was there and nobody knows nothing, but Lord what an up roar on Travon. Sounds to me like some people around hear need to rethink there priority. I don't know what happen in that case, but with the witnesses and the tapes at least there is a chance at justice. Here in rockmart no witness or tapes a killer walks free where is the justice.
sadden

Suwanee, GA

#16 Apr 13, 2012
This is sad to hear.
Truth

Rome, GA

#17 Apr 13, 2012
Rockmart Dad wrote:
That is the sad part all the people that was there and nobody knows nothing, but Lord what an up roar on Travon. Sounds to me like some people around hear need to rethink there priority. I don't know what happen in that case, but with the witnesses and the tapes at least there is a chance at justice. Here in rockmart no witness or tapes a killer walks free where is the justice.
It appears in the Zimmerman case people are not listening to the witnesses that were there. They rather listen to the people that weren't like Al and Jessie. Just remember if you are attacked and someone is pounding your head in the sidewalk just play dead. Do not shoot.
taxman

Rome, GA

#18 Apr 13, 2012
Desperado 7 wrote:
Me too,post your name O4.youre an undercover racist,you hate Mexicans.
who dont?

paid up

Since: Nov 11

<><><><><><><>

#19 Apr 13, 2012
atownsfinest507 wrote:
Wow!!!! I'll make sure to stay away from Rockmart, dammit man, cap a MF quick
Pop a cap my azz..lmao..U couldnt bust a grape gangsta wannabe!
judy mcdowell

Rockmart, GA

#20 Apr 15, 2012
When the body crumbles and falls down,to get up no more,the soul is a guest in Heaven. A guest ? Nay,-he is a child at Home ~ Parker
butcher

Cedartown, GA

#21 Apr 15, 2012
judy mcdowell wrote:
When the body crumbles and falls down,to get up no more,the soul is a guest in Heaven. A guest ? Nay,-he is a child at Home ~ Parker
shut the hell up and takes ur meds u ole hag!
judy mcdowell

Rockmart, GA

#22 Apr 16, 2012
butcher wrote:
<quoted text>
shut the hell up and takes ur meds u ole hag!
Tell us about your jealous self~ You little small minded freak ~YOU scared ?~One day your body will crumble and get up no more ~ Will GOD say to you (DEPART FROM ME , I NEVER KNEW YOU)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restoring historic Van Wert Church brings new c... (Jun '16) Aug 11 Readynet 3
Drugs in Cedartown Jul 27 Thin Blue Line 2
Salon Jun '17 Angie1980 1
News GBI investigating Rockmart police officer's use... (Oct '15) May '17 TOW2BRAVO 21
Looking for 3 bedroom house to rent Apr '17 itsme 1
News Teacher accused of abusing 2 students with spec... (Feb '17) Apr '17 ntr did not help 8
hi (Mar '12) Jan '17 Anne 2
More from around the web