Preparations underway for Homespun

Preparations underway for Homespun

There are 68 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Preparations underway for Homespun. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

Executive Director Tamaka Hudson, Polk County Chamber, talks with Frank Hilburn, organizer, about a special segment of Homespun - a salute to fallen heroes - as part of the Wounded Warriors Project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
snoopy

Kennesaw, GA

#72 Jul 7, 2012
For the Love of God can't someone track the ip address of this sm04 idiot and get them off of the internet?
Threatening kids with dogs should be enough.
workingman

United States

#73 Jul 7, 2012
People MS04 is more than likely one of the biggest B**ch on the Rockmart forum of topix... The only thing he has going for him in life is to try to piss y'all people off... If his real name was to get out he would not be making any public appearances...
Herp de Derp

Cedartown, GA

#74 Jul 8, 2012
Is the car show the 21st? In the rag top and running board it says the 14th.
hunter

Rome, GA

#75 Jul 8, 2012
workingman wrote:
People MS04 is more than likely one of the biggest B**ch on the Rockmart forum of topix... The only thing he has going for him in life is to try to piss y'all people off... If his real name was to get out he would not be making any public appearances...
I doubt any idiot in Polk County even knows them

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#76 Jul 8, 2012
workingman wrote:
If his real name was to get out he would not be making any public appearances...
Well we do not have to worry about that, cause it will not get out.
polk native

Rome, GA

#77 Jul 9, 2012
I haven't been to Homespun in years - it was too depressing when I visited a couple years ago to see how people present themselves! Before that it had been about five years! This time I decided to stay away longer! Why go? So you can stand around with people sweating like pigs listening to wannabe music?
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

#78 Jul 9, 2012
polk native wrote:
I haven't been to Homespun in years - it was too depressing when I visited a couple years ago to see how people present themselves! Before that it had been about five years! This time I decided to stay away longer! Why go? So you can stand around with people sweating like pigs listening to wannabe music?
did anyone ever determine if people bringing their dogs will be allowed? if so, do they have to be leased? also, do the dog-owners have to have pooper-scoopers or other meas to clean up after their pets defacating on the grounds? and what about the liability issue...who will get sued if a dog bites someone, causes someone to fall and hurt themselves, or runs into traffic causing a wreck?...will theorganizers of homespun or the city be liable for those suits?

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#80 Jul 10, 2012
B L A C K - K N I G H T wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldnt bet the farm on it Big E.
I am just glad it is no longer Don. What a relief!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddy Carroll Polk County GA Jan 16 Cedartown girl 6
Polk County Water Authority (Jan '14) Dec 22 Grinch 2
News Red Hatters helping with parade donations Nov '16 Not gay 2
News GBI investigating Rockmart police officer's use... (Oct '15) Nov '16 Truth 16
News Homeless shelter is proposed (Jun '11) Sep '16 Greyhound 77 100
News Rockmart Art Department plans to present - Stee... Sep '16 Fan 4
News Red, white and blue fun at July block party (Jul '16) Jul '16 BeautifulRockmart 5
More from around the web