Preparations underway for Homespun

Preparations underway for Homespun

There are 68 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Preparations underway for Homespun. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

Executive Director Tamaka Hudson, Polk County Chamber, talks with Frank Hilburn, organizer, about a special segment of Homespun - a salute to fallen heroes - as part of the Wounded Warriors Project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I am MSO4's Daddy!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 20, 2012
I can't wait to bring my dogs!
scarlett kid

Aragon, GA

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Ok - I will bring my two dogs, also.
Truth

Rome, GA

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Unless your bringing hotdogs you will have to leave your dog at home.

“I am MSO4's Daddy!”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 20, 2012
Truth wrote:
Unless your bringing hotdogs you will have to leave your dog at home.
that's what U think, my uncle works for the police department and he said that they aren't going to enforce that stupid rule at the homespun. I do what I want to do... But thanks for ur opinion. U will see me with my dog and that's a promise!
Truth

Rome, GA

#5 Jun 20, 2012
SMO4 wrote:
<quoted text>that's what U think, my uncle works for the police department and he said that they aren't going to enforce that stupid rule at the homespun. I do what I want to do... But thanks for ur opinion. U will see me with my dog and that's a promise!
It will be enforced. He is mistaken.
Truth

Rome, GA

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Numerous complaints are being filed to ensure that it is enforced. Mine included.

“I am MSO4's Daddy!”

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
Numerous complaints are being filed to ensure that it is enforced. Mine included.
well mr truth, I guess it all boils downs to who u know, not what u know. I hope my pit bites takes a bite out of ur hotdog!
workingman

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2012
SMO4 wrote:
<quoted text>well mr truth, I guess it all boils downs to who u know, not what u know. I hope my pit bites takes a bite out of ur hotdog!
Well $hit mouth 04 I wished your pit would bit my hotdog you might be carry him through the park like a dead deer dragging him by his 2 back legs...
Truth

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2012
SMO4 wrote:
<quoted text>well mr truth, I guess it all boils downs to who u know, not what u know. I hope my pit bites takes a bite out of ur hotdog!
I am definitely in the know. It's best you leave him home or you will be wasting a trip. I will be there making sure the RPD enforces the rule. It's to crowded for dogs at the event, if someone trips over a leash the pet owner wants to smart off to the person that tripped like it is their fault. The pet owner also does not have the courtesy to clean up behind their pet. If my children or I trip over a leash there will be one upset pet owner.

“I am MSO4's Daddy!”

Location hidden

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I am definitely in the know. It's best you leave him home or you will be wasting a trip. I will be there making sure the RPD enforces the rule. It's to crowded for dogs at the event, if someone trips over a leash the pet owner wants to smart off to the person that tripped like it is their fault. The pet owner also does not have the courtesy to clean up behind their pet. If my children or I trip over a leash there will be one upset pet owner.
my pit loves the taste of kids, just hope ur don't get in the way!
Truth

United States

#12 Jun 21, 2012
SMO4 wrote:
<quoted text>my pit loves the taste of kids, just hope ur don't get in the way!
I will have a treat for him in my pocket if he does get hungry. He will never need a snack again.

“I am MSO4's Daddy!”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I will have a treat for him in my pocket if he does get hungry. He will never need a snack again.
that's sweet, I'm sure he will love the treat after he skins ur kid! Hahahahaha
B-man

Carrollton, GA

#14 Jun 21, 2012
SMO boy is the local klan supporter and, as such, is a typical trash talking coward who has to hide behind a mean dog, his supposed moron cop relative and his white sheet and pointy hat. He must be a cop himself. Only a tax collector with blue lights would be that dumb.
Truth

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2012
SMO4 wrote:
<quoted text>that's sweet, I'm sure he will love the treat after he skins ur kid! Hahahahaha
He will not like it trust me. It will also be his last treat.
Happy Girl

Carrollton, GA

#19 Jun 25, 2012
I'm looking forward to Homespun.. Dogs or no dogs. They haven't ever bothered me or mine before. I am exicted to see downtown alive and full of happy people. Can't wait for some roasted corn :)

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#20 Jun 25, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If my children or I trip over a leash there will be one upset pet owner.
And just what will you do? Cry?
Truth

Rome, GA

#22 Jun 26, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>And just what will you do? Cry?
There might be some crying but it will not be me crying.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#23 Jun 26, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There might be some crying but it will not be me crying.
Well come July 20th, we shall see.
mso4 hater

Rockmart, GA

#24 Jun 26, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Well come July 20th, we shall see.
Do you have to get on topixs daily to go through every post to start something?
Truth

Rome, GA

#25 Jun 26, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Well come July 20th, we shall see.
It will not come to that. No pets allowed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeless shelter is proposed (Jun '11) Sep 15 Greyhound 77 100
News Rockmart Art Department plans to present - Stee... Sep 15 Fan 4
News Red, white and blue fun at July block party Jul '16 BeautifulRockmart 5
News Gurley will be honored during ARC drive in Rock... Jul '16 getreal 2
PSD and Veterans Jul '16 The Pamphleteer 1
News New logo, brochure among many changes ahead for... Jun '16 Useless 26
Superintendent Jun '16 Anonymous 1
More from around the web