Cedartown residence burns Monday afternoon
A fire Monday afternoon at 225 Hutto Road possibly began in the kitchen, initial reports said.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.
#1 May 9, 2011
very good job for everyone involved in helping out. what the fishwrap did NOT mention was that at least the garage and the car were saved. and yes...i was there so I DO know.
#2 May 11, 2011
What they also did not report is that there was radio problems. The fire stations could not hear 911 when they called them. The stations were able to transmit but not receive. It seems there has been lots of problems with the radios lately.
#3 May 15, 2011
I'm also curious as to why the fish wrap said the "hydrant was more than 1/8 of a mile away"
Thats actually pretty damn close to a house for this county. Why would that say it was MORE than? Why not say it was ONLY an 1/8 of a mile away????
Add your comments below
|Homeless shelter is proposed (Jun '11)||15 hr||Someone||99|
|Red, white and blue fun at July block party||Wed||BeautifulRockmart||5|
|Gurley will be honored during ARC drive in Rock...||Jul 8||getreal||2|
|PSD and Veterans||Jul 6||EsomBill||2|
|New logo, brochure among many changes ahead for...||Jun '16||Useless||26|
|Kiwanis gives Jack Lopez Memorial Scholarship t...||Jun '16||Best of luck||1|
Find what you want!
Search Polk County Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC