Candidate Ricky Shirah Horrible Finan...

Candidate Ricky Shirah Horrible Financial History

Posted in the Polk County Forum

Henry Harrison

Lakeland, FL

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Why does the Lakeland Ledger jump to publish any rumor or distortion about a Republican Candidate, but give the horrendous past of Democrats a "pass"?
Ricky Shirah's business was foreclosed on. He went bankrupt a couple of years back. He has outsanding tax liens on his property AND HE HAS AN OUTSTANDING TAX WARRANT!(Public Record, visible on the Tax Collector's website) But no matter how many times Tom Palmer is notified, he'd rather publish "questions" about Republican Candidates.
I believe any citizen that expects honesty from their hometown paper should boycott the Ledger.
Concerned Citizen

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Visit www.rickyshirahcampaign.com for his official tax and foreclosure records.
Ralph Day

Haines City, FL

#3 Jun 26, 2013
The Ledgers local "political staff" should be run out of town on a rail. They publish so many 1/2 truths and one sided opinions that the term "Liar" is too good for them.
Boycott the Ledger. Boycott their advertisers until they fire Rufty and Palmer. Force them to be truthful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Polk County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Woman arrested for DUI while riding hors... Jan 6 dumptrump 1
News Deputies: Woman stole iPod from boy at Publix Jan 5 dumptrump 1
News Polk Sheriffa s deputy delivers baby on US 27 Dec 30 Yar 1
Thank you to two unknown Polk County Sheriff's ... Sep '17 Tomahawk98 1
Polk County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Blind 3
Florida Panther (Feb '17) Feb '17 Roxy09 1
Searching for my brother (Dec '16) Dec '16 Worried 1
More from around the web